To see the response from our crowdfunding backers for the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro has been very rewarding, since this represents the first consumer product introduced by our company.
Hong Kong (PRWEB) September 18, 2017
The lovers of smoothies, milk shakes and other foodies who need a commercial standard blender in the kitchen have sent presales of the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro past the $50,000 mark – more than double its original campaign goal on Indiegogo.
“To see the response from our crowdfunding backers for the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro has been very rewarding, since this represents the first consumer product introduced by our company,” said OdaKitchen founder Oscar Chow. “We felt the time was right to introduce this blender to the marketplace. It’s not only available at an affordable price compared to other high-performance, commercial blenders, but it really pulverizes ingredients to the tiniest size for better taste and easier digestion – which satisfies all foodies.”
Chow adds that 220V OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro has been highly requested since the launch of the campaign and now it's available for sale.
OdaKitchen, a company made up of a team that has been manufacturing best-selling home appliances for several years, engineered the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro as the world’s first blender that reduces ingredients into extremely tiny pieces.
“By applying cutting edge technology into the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro, anyone can make the most healthy and tasty smoothies in seconds,” Chow said. “You’ll never see any leafy chunks, chewable seeds or uneven ice cubes in your smoothie, because this blender pulverizes the toughest ingredients to the most absorbable states to create smooth-as-silk smoothies and the creamy, indulgent milkshakes you remember from your childhood.”
- Powerful motors with an unrivaled high speed of 39, 000 RPM, that spin in a fast-and-slow pattern to reach the maximum blending efficiency. Built with full copper wires and thickened rotor, the motor also offers a longer lifespan and lower noise level.
- Carbon steel blades, creating greater durability and strength, with each blade assembled with both blunt and sharp sides – the blunt side hitting the ingredients powerfully while the sharp side cuts precisely when rotating rapidly.
- A unique, square-designed pitcher that creates a unique controlled vortex, automatically pulling the ingredients back to the blades for faster, smoother blends – meaning no tamper is needed, and it is easy to clean.
- An ultra-stable drive socket, and the use of zinc alloy die-casting drive systems to connect the blade to the motor base, which makes the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro's motor durable, stable and less heavy.
- A programmed self-cleaning setting, allowing for easy cleaning with no hand washing required.
- A compact design that makes for easy storage, with no countertop or a cupboard room necessary.
- Providing 1,450 W (1.9 Horsepower) with a 1.5-liter capacity.
The OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro is only available in white at this time, but it is also available at a heavily-discounted early-bird price during the introductory crowdfunding campaign. For more information, visit the OdaKitchen Smoothie Pro Campaign Page on Indiegogo.
Outstandingly Designed Appliances (ODA) Kitchen is a team of engineers with a mission to bring the best kitchen appliances to every household. The team believes that great products are results of great engineering, and the company’s products are engineered to provide unbeatable performance, user experience and the ultimate value. OdaKitchen achieves its mission through leveraging its engineering expertise and supply-chain efficiency to create best-in-class products that everyone can enjoy. The company was founded in Macau, and now has offices in Hong Kong and China – with more than 20 people working on product design, engineering and in production. For more information, visit http://www.odakitchen.com.