Chicago (PRWEB) September 18, 2017
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2017 Payroll Software Grid report to help businesses make the best payroll technology buying decision. ADP Workforce Now, UltiPro, SurePayroll, QuickBooks Desktop Pro, PeopleSoft, Dayforce, and ADP RUN were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Patriot Payroll, Justworks, APS Payroll Solution, EBS PaySuite, Wagepoint, eStratEx, and Fuse Workforce Management were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Patriot Payroll earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while ADP Workforce Now earned the highest overall market presence score.
This report also breaks down the payroll category, based on market presence and customer satisfaction score, for Small-Business, Mid-Market, and Enterprise reviewers. At the small-business level, Patriot Payroll earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while ADP Workforce Now earned the highest overall market presence. In the mid-market segment, ADP Workforce Now earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score. Finally, at the enterprise level, UltiPro earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while ADP Workforce Now earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Ease of use — Users said that payroll software’s ease of use, range of integrations, and available customer support was integral to their satisfaction. With the category average Ease of Use score at 87%, all of the High Performers in the Payroll Grid℠ had an above-average score, compared to only one Leader with an above average Ease of Use score. This could suggest that smaller vendors are taking stake in the market and collecting highly satisfied customers by making easy-to-use products.
- High-quality customer support — According to users, customer support is a key component of user satisfaction. All of the products included in the High Performer quadrant had an above-average Quality of Support rating, compared to only two products in the Leader quadrant with an above average Quality of Support rating. This could suggest that smaller payroll software vendors are putting a greater emphasis on customer support than larger companies.
- Clunky interface — According to user reviews, clunky user interfaces were significant contributors to a bad product experience. Users disliked products that did not offer intuitive navigation, require too many clicks, and have slow network speeds. Those three factors contributed to a tiresome and unrewarding experience for many unsatisfied users.
About the Payroll Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 2,574 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 89 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Payroll category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 170,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.