Dr. Bruce Hall received his undergraduate degree and doctorate from Brigham Young University and Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1982. He is a highly-experienced chiropractor, having started his practice in North Hollywood in 1983.
Newhall, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2017
Doctors on Liens, the leading network of medical providers working on a lien basis, has proudly announced the addition of Dr. Bruce Hall, D.C, Q.M.E. of Newhall, California to expand their qualified network of medical professionals working on a liens basis. Dr. Bruce Hall received his undergraduate degree and doctorate from Brigham Young University and Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in 1982. He is a highly-experienced chiropractor, having started his practice in North Hollywood in 1983. He has been working in Newhall since 2005. His dedication to his work has brought him over thirty-years of experience including:
- Full-Body Certified Active Release Technique
- Certified in ART Biomechanics
- Current California Chiropractic Association Member
- Member of American College of Chiropractic Orthopedics since 1997
- Licensed by the State of California for X-Ray since 1983
Dr. Hall assists clients with their med-legal case by providing:
- Individualized treatment plans for each patient with no generic approaches. Their vast array of services includes chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage therapy
- Same day and next day appointments to provide prompt pain relief
- Detailed and accurate documentation of injuries and med-legal reports completed within two weeks of patient discharge
- Thorough communication with personal injury law firms to ensure legal cases progress as quickly as possible
- Referrals to qualified orthopedists, medical doctors, and imaging facilities.
Doctors on Liens is an innovator in the medical lien specialty referral industry and has forged close relationships with both legal firms and medical practices over the past 20 years. Doctors on Liens features medical specialties including board certified orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, general practitioners, psychologists, and chiropractors. Each medical office is independently owned and operated and all appointments can be conveniently scheduled directly with the facility.
Doctors on Liens lists medical professionals who offer medical services on a lien basis throughout California and Nevada.