The worldwide public vote was conducted this summer, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of industries. More than 14,000 votes were cast.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) September 20, 2017
Winners were announced today in the 2017 People’s Choice Stevie® Awards for Favorite Companies, a feature of The International Business Awards, the world’s only international, all-encompassing business awards program, which is now in its 14th year.
The worldwide public vote was conducted this summer, with the highest number of votes deciding the winners in a variety of industries. More than 14,000 votes were cast. All Stevie Award winners in the Company of the Year categories of this year’s International Business Awards were eligible to be included in voting for the People’s Choice Stevie Awards.
The crystal People’s Choice Stevie Awards will be presented to winners at The International Business Awards banquet on Saturday, 21 October at the W Hotel in Barcelona, Spain. Tickets for the event are now on sale. The winners of peer-adjudicated Gold, Silver and Bronze Stevie Awards will be presented with their awards along with the People’s Choice Stevie Awards. Stevie winners were selected from more than 3,900 nominations received from organizations and individuals in more than 60 nations.
The winners of the 2017 People’s Choice Stevie Awards for Favorite Companies are:
- Advertising, Marketing & PR: MWWPR
- Banking: Odeabank
- Computer Services: Datapipe
- Computer Software: Syncron
- Consumer Products/Services: davero dialog GmbH
- Financial Services: Union National Bank
- Health Products/Services: NMC Healthcare
- Insurance: PJ Lhuillier Group of Companies
- Legal: Property Exchange Australia Ltd
- Manufacturing: Australian Innovative Systems (AIS)
- Non-Profit or Government: Dubai South
- Real Estate: Stockdale & Leggo
- Telecommunications: Globe Telecom, Inc.
- Transportation: IETT General Directorate
- Other: PT Petrokimia Gresik
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.