CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) September 21, 2017
BuiltWorlds, a community and network for forward-thinking leaders in the built environment (architecture, engineering, construction, real estate, and other buildings and infrastructure-related industries), will be hosting Project Management: L.A., a highly requested conference on the evolving landscape of technology solutions that improve communication, connectivity, and processes for today’s building and infrastructure projects. The event will take place on October 12 at the Marina Del Rey Marriott in Los Angeles.
General contractors, real estate owners and developers, and technology professionals will benefit from the event’s collaborative insights and discussions about making the right investments in project management solutions, how to efficiently execute large-scale jobs, and the industry trends project stakeholders should (and should not) pay attention to.
Speakers, sponsors, and attendees can expect to learn:
· How to save time and money on each project
· How to pick the right project management solutions and why
· What to do with the data collected
· How IoT and the connected jobsite are revolutionizing the way we work
· Real-world case studies from top firms such as Del Amo, Walsh, Thornton Tomasetti, and more
2017’s confirmed speakers include senior-level executives such as:
· Leonard Joseph, Thornton Tomasetti
· Brendan Wallace, Fifth Wall Ventures
· Ailyn Mendoza, IrisVR
· Randy Starbird, Clune Construction
· Philip Lorenzo, StructionSite
· Rob Wagner, Del Amo Construction
· Randy Smith, Gilbane
· Jeff Mays, Walsh Group
· Jake Olsen, DEWALT
· David Bruemmer, 5D Robotics
· Gary Vadenais, Sopris Systems
· Andrew Dennison, Uplift Data Partners
· Brok Howard, DRofus
· Frederic Guitton, RedTeam Software
· Gordon Stott, Connect:Homes
· Josh Newland, Procore Technologies
· Cleve Adams, Site 1001
More speakers will be announced.
For more information on the Project Management: L.A. conference — agenda, sessions, speaker information, and registration, please visit https://builtworlds.com/event/future-project-management-conference-los-angeles/.
About BuiltWorlds: Since its inception in 2014, BuiltWorlds’ mission — to be the catalyst for progress and innovation in the built environment — has never wavered. Today, it is a community and network for stakeholders in the many built sectors to come together and move the needle forward. Through its events, ecosystem, and supporting video and written content, BuiltWorlds is providing the tools, knowledge, inspiration, and connections to grow careers, companies, and the greater industry. For more information on the BuiltWorlds community and network, visit http://www.builtworlds.com