“These talented women are helping drive amazing growth in our industry, and we’re pleased to have an opportunity to call attention to their invaluable contributions."
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) September 27, 2017
The Path to Purchase Institute, in partnership with the Network of Executive Women (NEW), is proud to announce the winners for its 2017 Women of Excellence Awards. The winners by category are:
Category – Collaboration
- Barbara Hennessey, Commercial Marketing Manager, Heineken USA
- Kristi Running, Manager, North American Display Planning, General Mills
- Karen Sales, VP of Digital Partnerships & Shopper Marketing, Albertsons Companies
Category – Innovation
- Nicky Jackson, CEO & Founder, RangeMe Inc.
- Carolyne Klug, Shopper Marketing Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Olga Yurovski, CEO, Shopperations Research & Technology
Category – Leadership
- Tina Manikas, President, FCB/RED
- Diane Wallace, VP & GM, Walgreens, The Coca-Cola Company
- Stacey Rubin, SVP, Catapult Marketing
Category – Rising Star
- Michele Gissi, Integrated Marketing & PR Manager, Key Foods Stores Co-Operative Inc.
- Morgan Sonnier, Account Executive, Geometry Global
- Michelle Then, Sr. Client Services Manager, Advantage Solutions
The winners were announced on September 26 in Chicago (Rosemont, Illinois) during the Women of Excellence Awards ceremony.
“These talented women are helping drive amazing growth in our industry, and we’re pleased to have an opportunity to call attention to their invaluable contributions,” says Mike McMahon, President and Executive Director, The Path to Purchase Institute. “We will continue to work with NEW and industry leaders to promote diversity and inclusion in business and society.
“These Women of Excellence model the passion, talent and leadership qualities needed at every level, across functions, to achieve gender parity in retail and consumer goods,” said NEW President and CEO Sarah Alter. “They are confident trailblazers, powerful collaborators, mentors and sponsors, early-career emerging leaders and senior executives who have changed the way their organizations do business. All are examples of the powerful, positive impact talented women have on corporate culture and business results.”
The Women of Excellence Awards is the premier networking event at P2PX, the world’s largest gathering of retail and shopper marketing professionals. P2PX attracts thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers who are charged with executing effective marketing that drives shopper engagement and influences decision-making along the path to purchase.
P2PX is produced by the Path to Purchase Institute, a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. It champions shopper-centric thinking and practice that help define the ongoing evolution of consumer marketing and the overall shopping experience. P2PI is a division of Ensemble IQ, a premier business intelligence resource that leverages an integrated network of media and information resources to inform, connect and provide actionable marketplace intelligence.
Founded in 2001, the Network of Executive Women, Retail, Consumer Goods and Services, represents more than 10,000 members, 950 companies, 100 corporate sponsors and 21 regions in the U.S. and Canada. For more information about NEW and its national and regional learning programs, events, content and best practices, visit newonline.org.