Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) September 25, 2017
Saddletree Research, a leading provider of contact center market research, business intelligence, and consulting services announced the launch of the Saddletree Research Kachina Award for innovation in the North American contact center industry.
This year marks the second year of the Saddletree Research Kachina Awards. Awards will be presented in six distinct categories recognizing achievement in a specific contact center solution discipline. The 2017 awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Achievement in Workforce Optimization (workforce management, quality management)
- Achievement in Analytics (Speech analytics, text analytics, desktop analytics)
- Achievement in Customer Self-Service solutions
- Achievement in Robotics solutions (Including RPA)
- Achievement in Employee Engagement solutions
- Achievement in emerging technologies and/or new industry solutions
Kachina Award entries will be judged by a panel of contact center industry experts including journalists, marketers, educators and end-users. The cutoff for 2017 award submissions is October 22, 2017, with Kachina Award winners announced during the first week of November, 2017.
The Judges for the 2017 Saddletree Research Kachina Awards are:
- Paul Stockford, Chief Analyst, Saddletree Research
- David Butler, PhD, Vice Provost of Research and Dean, School of Graduate Studies, Middle Tennessee State University; Executive Director, National Association of Call Centers (NACC)
- Renee Maler, Principal, Philosophy PR + Marketing
- Jim Lavery, Vice President, Contact Centers and Credit Services, Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
- Susan Hash, Editor, Contact Center Pipeline Magazine
To create the 2017 Kachina Award, Saddletree Research has once again commissioned Hopi Kachina artist Joe Duwyenie of Third Mesa, Hopi Pueblo, in northern Arizona to carve six Kachinas, one for each of the winners. The Kachina chosen for the 2017 award is the Eagle Dancer, called Kwahu by the Hopi people. The Eagle Dancer represents strength and power, and is ruler of the skies.
For more information or to submit a Kachina Award application, please go to http://www.saddletreeresearch.com
About Saddletree Research
Founded in Scottsdale, AZ, in 1999, Saddletree Research is a veteran-owned business that provides market research and business intelligence in the North American contact center market with a sharp focus on emerging market segments as well as those with high growth potential. Saddletree Research activities are led by Founder and Chief Analyst Paul Stockford, who has spent the last 28 years publishing original research covering the contact center industry. For more information visit http://www.saddletreeresearch.com