"We’re delighted to bring together some of the industry’s smartest and brightest minds to have an open dialogue to discuss the issues of the day and how to address the publishers challenges and how advertisers can find the best monetization tools." - HIRO Media CEO & Founder Ariel Napchi
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 25, 2017
HIRO Media, the world’s first Safe SSP platform, today announced it will host a special roundtable event during Advertising Week NY entitled “The Age of Publisher Distress & What it Means for Advertisers.” Scheduled for Tuesday, September 26th from 8.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. in New York at ZAG S&W Law Firm, 1633 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, the roundtable will explore issues, trends and opportunities that are currently top of mind with both publishers and marketers, including:
● Profits vs. User Experience
● The detachable (distributed) publisher trend and how it will impact the programmatic industry as a whole
● How to protect your detachable (distribution) partners
● How publishers can protect themselves in the programmatic age
● Destination sites vs. social and who will win this battle
The roundtable, moderated by Gavin Dunaway, Editor of AdMonsters, will feature several notable industry executives including:
● Cheryl Ng, VP, Programmatic at COMET: Cox Media Technology
● Nathan Suh, Senior Director, Business Development at ESPN
● Amanda Johnson, Global VP Digital Marketing, Matrix/L'Oreal
● Melissa Dickman, VP Sales, Taptica
● Richie Hyden, Founder/COO, Iris.tv
● Adam Pines, Executive Director, TIME Inc.
● Carl Fremont, Chief Digital Officer, MEC
● Oded Napchi, CMO, HIRO Media
“Today's consumers are crossing screens, jumping between smartphones, laptops, tablets, smart TVs, watching short and long-form video, consuming news, information and entertainment at a velocity as never seen before. Users have become ‘detachable consumers’ that demand ‘fluidity’ from marketers, publishers, agencies or anyone who wants to find them,” said Ariel Napchi, CEO & Founder, HIRO Media. “We’re delighted to bring together some of the industry’s smartest and brightest minds to have an open dialogue to discuss the issues of the day and how to address the publishers challenges and how advertisers can find the best monetization tools.”
To attend this special Advertising Week roundtable, please register here.
About HIRO Media
Founded on the early days of programmatic advertising in 2006, HIRO Media’s ongoing mission is to help publishers reach the best monetization strategies while protecting the user experience and satisfaction. HIRO’s Safe SSP, the world’s first and only publisher-centric solution that enables publishers to block malicious advertisements in real time, monetizes and protects publishers while giving quality advertisers access to quality & safe inventory. As an online video SSP, HIRO uses the safest technology for supply side protection. Publishers using HIRO are safe and able to present only video ads that comply to their guidelines and do not have malware. Advertisers using HIRO receive brand safe quality inventory. For more information, please visit http://www.hiro-media.com.
Wise Public Relations for HIRO Media