Once these self-defeating patterns are in place, they can be hard to break- not only due to our own habitual behavior, but also due to the folks around us.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) September 25, 2017
How many things are on your average daily to-do list? If your answer teeters on 37 or more, or includes the phrase “more than any sane human could possibly complete,” then you’re all too familiar with daily chaos. You have too much to do, too much to think, and are desperately trying to be everything to everybody all the time.
Self-proclaimed overly productive person Angela Nuttle knows a thing or two about chaos. As a mom in corporate America for 20 years, a defense contractor in Iraq for three years, founder and CEO of her own Indiana-based company, and author, Nuttle woke up to her own struggles as she helped other women get on a path to a composed and meaningful life.
“Once these self-defeating patterns are in place, they can be hard to break – not only due to our own habitual behavior but also due to the folks around us. People may expect us to act a certain way, and when we try to change those ways, all heck can break loose. We find our lives being dictated by others’ expectations, and we end up feeling miserable.”
Personal experiences and research on women led Angela on a mission to step away from the emotional trap, silence her life-sucking inner critics, and break free of her personal prison that was sabotaging her life.
“I had to learn it for myself so I could guide others. I’ve finally figured out the keys, and the women I am working with are making dramatic changes in their lives.”
You can find the practical answers in Angela’s latest book, Compose Your Soul: How to Turn Your Daily Chaos into Calm Control.
Compose Your Soul serves as a composure makeover guide, packed with fun and courageous stories, dynamic concepts, and practical solutions that empower you to remodel your life.
You’ll learn how to:
- Foster choices and make decisions that align with your authentic self
- Assess your natural algorithm to discover what’s helping and hurting you
- Uncover three underlying forces that influence how you show up and could be in conflict with your natural talents
- Remove self-defeating toxicity and personal chaos with a 4 Personal Pillars Plan
- Calmly deal with blindside attacks, bullies and difficult people
Compose Your Soul sets you up for professional and personal success, giving you the freedom to reframe your journey (while perhaps snagging a Florida beach house along the way).
- Compose Your Soul is available at Amazon.com and ComposeYourSoul.com
- Angela Nuttle is available for interviews, speaking engagements or provide more information.