Bioclinica has breadth and depth of knowledge within our organization and a legacy of innovation, which we are happy to share with others in our industry.
Doylestown, Pa. (PRWEB) September 25, 2017
Bioclinica®, the world-leading provider of specialized science and technology-enabled services supporting clinical research, today announces that 30 of its domain experts will present on a variety of topics addressing key aspects of the drug development lifecycle at upcoming industry conferences and webinars. Drawing on broad and deep industry experience across scientific, technology, medical, regulatory, data management, clinical operations, and therapeutic areas, Bioclinica speakers will share their knowledge of how life sciences companies are achieving improved quality, efficiency, accuracy, and patient safety by leveraging scientific- and technology-derived insights.
“Bioclinica has breadth and depth of knowledge within our organization and a legacy of innovation, which we are happy to share with others in our industry,” said Bioclinica President and CEO John Hubbard, PhD. Bioclinica’s experience spans three decades, thousands of clinical trials, and more than 150 U.S. FDA approvals. The Company serves all of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies and leading Contract Research Organizations, as well as small and mid-sized companies worldwide.
Leading industry conferences and webinars through the end of 2017 will feature the following Bioclinica experts:
The Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) conference in Orlando:
- David Kiger, Chief Commercial Officer, will chair a session on September 24, entitled, Unstructured and Structured Big Data Convergence for Bridging Clinical, Regulatory, and Commercialization.
- Kristin Mauri, Global Head, Risk Based Monitoring, is one of the distinguished leaders in a workshop: A Data Manager's Guide to Risk Based Monitoring, on September 24.
- Karen McPoyle, Director, Data Strategy and Solutions, will chair a session focused on achieving accelerated database lock through improved visualization of clean patient status entitled, Answering the Age Old Question, 'Are We There Yet?' on September 25.
- Dr. Joby John, Senior Director, eHealth Operations, will chair a session, Improving Efficiencies and Effectiveness in Data Management of Oncology Studies, on September 26.
- Jennifer Price, Senior Director, Clinical Solutions and SCDM Board Member, will moderate two key sessions at SCDM: the Regulatory Panel of the SCDM Business Meeting, and the Technology Innovation Award at the general meeting.
- Lorie McClain, Vice President, Product Management, Product Development and Technology will present a live Xtalks webinar: Clinical Payments Case Studies: Improving Efficiency, Cash Management, and Compliance.
- Experts from Bioclinica Medical Affairs, Oncologic and Molecular Imaging, Ronald Van Heertum, MD, Robert Scarimbolo, and Zachary LaVoie, will present a live Xtalks-hosted webinar: Lugano 2014 Criteria for Assessing FDG-PET/CT in Lymphoma: An Operational Approach for Clinical Trials.
- Sean Stanton, Senior Vice President Global Operations, Research Network, will share insights in a workshop, Going from Good to Great: Avoid the Most Common Pitfalls of Growing Your Site during the Global Site Solutions Summit (GSSS) in Boca Raton.
- Lorie McClain will present a workshop: Focus on Site Financial Concerns - Transparency, Patient Support, and Reimbursement, at the Global Site Solutions Summit in Boca Raton, Florida on October 6.
- Jeff Heilbraun, Vice President, Strategic Development, Cardiovascular Safety Services, and Bruce Lloyd, MD, Associate Medical Director and Director of Clinical Cardiology Services, will present a live Xtalks-hosted webinar: Cardiovascular Safety in Biopharmaceutical Product Development – From QT Prolongation and Beyond.
- Casey Ferrier, Director Supply Chain Management, will co-present with Paul Larochelle, Senior Manager, Clinical Asset Planning, Biogen, in a session, Implementing Technology with Success in Clinical Supply Management during the Annual Clinical Trials Supply East Coast in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Tim Crowe, Director, Cardiovascular Imaging Services, and Bruce Lloyd, MD, Associate Medical Director and Director of Clinical Cardiology Services, will present a live webinar hosted by Xtalks: Cardiovascular Imaging for Monitoring Safety: Visualizing Outcomes.
- Lisa Chwieroth, Director of Clinical Event Committee Operation, and Souhil Zaim MD, Head of Global Medical and Science Affairs, will present a webinar, Clinical Event Adjudication: Comprehensive and Efficient Dossier Review Using a Global On-Line Solution, hosted by Xtalks.
- Herag Frankian, Program Director, RTSM, will co-present with Simi Nischal, Head of IRT, Target to Patient Supply Chain R&D, GlaxoSmithKline, on An Agile Approach to IRT: Enabling In-House Build and Support of Complex Trials, during the CBI IRT conference on October 27 in Philadelphia.
- A scientific poster by Katarzyna Adamczuk, PhD; Beth Gorman, BS, CNMT; Maureen Runkle, BS, CNMT; Nicolas Pannetier, PhD; David Scott, PhD; and Joyce Suhy, PhD, entitled: Inter and Intra PET Scanner Variability in Multi-Center Clinical Trials Using the Hoffman Phantom, will be presented at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease (CTAD) conference in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Additionally at CTAD, Marieke Cajal, PhD, of Bioclinica Research Network, will present a poster entitled, Use of the CVLT-II as a pre-screening tool to reduce screen fails in MCI clinical trials.
- Another poster will be presented at CTAD by Bioclinica Research Network’s Pamela Voccia on a new cognitive test showing the value of its use in clinical trials.
- Martin Collyer, Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Patient Recruitment & Retention, will present a session during the Annual Patient Summit USA in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, entitled, Setting Up Studies for Success.
- A scientific paper authored by Tanja Schubert, PhD; Yannik Lhoste; Vanessa Di Cataldo; and Philippe Vergnaud, all of Bioclinica Lab, entitled: Quality Control Monitoring as Indicator of Stability in Bone and Cartilage Turnover Markers for Clinical Trials, will be presented at the American College of Rheumatology conference in San Diego, California.
- Kristin Mauri, Global Head, Risk Based Monitoring, will present, Meeting of the Minds: A Site, Sponsor and CRO Perspective, during CBI's Risk-Based Trial Management and Monitoring conference in Philadelphia. Also on November 3, she will present: ‘How Has Outsourcing Your RBM Changed over the Years?’
- Tanja Schubert, PhD, and Vanessa Di Cataldo will make a poster presentation on behalf of Bioclinica Lab at the American College of Rheumatology’s Annual Meeting in the Biology and Pathology of Bone and Joint session.
- Andrew Masters, Chief Technology Officer, will lead a roundtable at the Clinical Operations Strategy Meeting USA in Boston entitled: Becoming a Sponsor of Choice through Faster, More Accurate Site Payments and Budgeting.
- Dave Kiger, Chief Commercial Officer, is among the distinguished speakers in a plenary discussion during MAGI's Clinical Research Conference West in San Francisco, California on November 13, entitled, Industry Consolidation and the Future of Clinical Research. He will also present a session on the following day in the Clinical Operations and Project Management Track: Visual Analytics for Study Management.
- Mike Lange, Senior Director, Product Marketing, will present Too Big, Too Small, Just Right: Guidelines for Choosing a Clinical Technology Partner, during Partnerships in Clinical Trials, Europe in Amsterdam.
- Souhil Zaim, MD, Head of Global Medical and Science Affairs, will present in an Xtalks-hosted webinar: When is Central Imaging Needed in Clinical Trials?
Participants in each of the above events will have an opportunity to ask Bioclinica experts questions following formal presentations. To schedule a briefing with a Bioclinica subject matter expert, submit an online Contact Form. Visit events and webinars for the latest additions and updates and the Bioclinica Blog for insights from these and other thought leaders.
Bioclinica is a specialty services provider that utilizes expertise and technology to create clarity in the clinical trial process. Bioclinica delivers focused service supporting multifaceted technologies. Scientific experts in the Medical Imaging & Biomarkers domain provide medical imaging and cardiac safety services and a molecular marker laboratory. The eHealth Solutions domain includes the eClinical Solutions platform; Randomization & Trial Supply Management; Financial Lifecycle Solutions; Safety & Regulatory Solutions; Strategic Consulting Services; App xChange Alliances; and eHealth Cloud Services. Bioclinica also offers a network of research sites, patient recruitment services, and post-approval research expertise. The Company serves more than 400 pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device organizations – including all of the top 20 – through a network of offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Learn more about Bioclinica at http://www.Bioclinica.com and on Bioclinica LinkedIn and Twitter.