University Park, Ill. (PRWEB) September 25, 2017
Applied Systems and the Applied Client Network today commenced the annual Applied Net conference, the largest independent insurance agency and brokerage technology conference in the world, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. This year’s conference examines how changing consumer expectations and new market entrants are transforming the industry. The Conference will demonstrate that organizations who embrace digital transformation are well positioned to adapt to new customer service expectations and capitalize on new business opportunities.
“New innovations are changing consumer expectations and driving digital transformation across the insurance industry,” said Reid French, chief executive officer, Applied Systems. “This year, Applied Net brings together the largest worldwide gathering of insurance agents, brokers, insurers, industry partners and thought leaders, providing a forum to explore the opportunities created by digital technology.”
As the leading forum for innovation and education, Applied Net 2017 promises inspiring keynote presentations, more than 220 educational sessions, and 90 exhibitors from across the insurance industry. Keynote speakers will provide unique perspectives and strategies on leadership, customer experience, and digital transformation.
- French will begin the conference with his keynote focused on the state of the industry and the opportunities created by the digital transformation of insurance.
- Brian Langerman, chief executive officer of Applied Client Network, will discuss the Applied Client Network community and the importance of users helping users through education, networking and advocacy
- Guest keynote speaker Admiral William H. McRaven will draw from his experiences as a four-star admiral and commander of U.S. Special Operation Command to share insights on authority amidst turmoil, the force of teamwork and personal initiative, and the unconditional importance of never giving up.
- Guest keynote speaker Tony Hsieh, chief executive officer of Zappos, will speak about the history of Zappos, and how he built his recognized, successful corporate culture and customer service model.
- Michael Howe, senior vice president, Product Management, Applied Systems, will review a wide range of product innovation from Applied and how these solutions enable agencies and brokerages to digitally transform to build new customer service and business models.
- Kris Hackney, executive vice president, Customer Experience, Applied Systems, will share insights on how Team Applied partners with agencies and brokerages worldwide to leverage the technology needed to deliver exceptional customer service to meet changing consumer expectations.
“As digital becomes more embedded within the insurance industry, the Applied Client Network remains committed to providing the education, networking and advocacy to our members so they can fully engage with their software,” said Brian Langerman, CEO, Applied Client Network. “We are looking forward to this week’s educational sessions and exhibitions, empowering each attendee with the knowledge and best practices to embark on their own digital transformation.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and the innovation leader, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada, the Republic of Ireland, and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
About Applied Client Network
Applied Client Network is the global technology community of Applied Systems users. It promotes successful technology and business practices through communication, education and advocacy. Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, the association represents insurance agencies and brokerages that use Applied Systems software worldwide. AppliedClientNetwork.org