You can’t help but walk away with your entrepreneurial spirit recharged!...Per IARFC Chairman H. Stephen Bailey.
Middletown, OH (PRWEB) September 26, 2017
With his major role in the banquet festivities, the IARFC acknowledges Edelman’s resume as an acclaimed financial consultant, best-selling author, award winning host of radio and TV shows, an entertaining and informative educator and a giving community philanthropist.
Highlights of his career reflect:
- Three times ranked the #1 independent Financial Advisor in the Nation by Barron’s
- 2012 Award by RIABIz.com – one of the 10 most influential figures in the investment advisory field
- Cover appearances on Financial Advisor and the Register industry publications
- Member of Financial Advisor Hall of fame
- Recipient of honorary doctorate from Rowan University
- #1 best-selling author with more than 1 million copies collectively in print and translated into foreign languages
- Named among the “Heavy Hundred” in the radio industry in 2014, 2015 and 2016
- TV show host of The Truth About Money, which airs on more than 200 public TV stations across the country winning 8 Telly Awards
- Educator at Georgetown University for 9 years
- Participant in many philanthropic activities as both Board Director and benefactor.
Additional two day conference highlights includes CE presentations, the final, in-person judging of the IARFC International Financial Plan Competition, vendor networking and exhibits… and an opportunity to relax and enjoy the impressive venue of the Biltmore Estates.
“What an exciting experience we have in store for conference attendees,” remarked IARFC Chairman H. Stephen Bailey, MRFC. “Combining present-day learning opportunities with the imposing values of the past provides a unique perspective. You can’t help but walk away with your entrepreneurial spirit recharged!”
For registration, agenda, specialty tours and exhibitor information, visit the IARFC website. Overnight stay on the estate at the Village Hotel or the Inn is available at a special conference rate. Lodging is limited – early registration is encouraged.