Dr. Kunard practices the Graston Technique, which is a unique technique used to detect and effectively break down scar tissue and facial restrictions as part of a comprehensive approach to treating injuries.
Mira Mesa, CA (PRWEB) September 26, 2017
Doctors on Liens, the leading network of medical providers working on a lien basis, has proudly announced the addition of Dr. Jay Kunard and Mira Mesa Chiropractic and Rehab to expand their qualified network of medical professionals working on a liens basis. Dr. Kunard is a truly unique chiropractor with a diversified background including experience in the biotechnology field. After biotech, he realized that his true passion was in health care, and he decided to redirect his career path. He attended the Southern California University of Health Science where he received his doctorate in 2007. Since then, Dr. Kunard has been certified in/as:
- Board Certified California Chiropractic License
- X-ray Supervisor & Operator by the State of California
- Certified Strength and Condition Specialist (C.S.C.S.)
- Graston Technique
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (C.K.T.P.)
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
Dr. Kunard practices the Graston Technique, which is a unique technique used to detect and effectively break down scar tissue and facial restrictions as part of a comprehensive approach to treating injuries. Dr. Kunard, who is highly respected in the San Diego med-legal community, has a detailed understanding of the personal injury landscape and assists patients with their legal case by offering:
- Individualized treatment plans for each patient with no generic approaches
- Same day and next day appointments to provide prompt pain relief
- Detailed and accurate documentation of injuries and med-legal reports completed within two weeks of patient discharge
- Thorough communication with personal injury law firms to ensure legal cases progress as quickly as possible
- Referrals to qualified orthopedists, pain management, neurologists and imaging facilities
Says Doctors on Liens President, Samantha Parker, “Dr. Kunard has established himself as one of the leading doctors working on personal injury liens within the San Diego community. He is well known throughout the region for his professionalism and compassion as a doctor. His patients consistently provide outstanding feedback and reviews, and I am thrilled to connect Dr. Kunard and his team with even more personal injury patients that can benefit from his care.”
Doctors on Liens is an innovator in the medical lien specialty referral industry and has forged close relationships with both legal firms and medical practices over the past 20 years. Doctors on Liens features medical specialties including board certified orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, general practitioners, psychologists, and chiropractors. Each medical office is independently owned and operated and all appointments can be conveniently scheduled directly with the facility.
Doctors on Liens lists medical professionals who offer medical services on a lien basis throughout California and Nevada.