University Park, Ill (PRWEB) September 26, 2017
Applied Systems today announced that Applied Epic has become the world’s most widely-used cloud-based agency and brokerage management system. Additionally, Applied unveiled Applied Epic 2017 R2, the latest release, that provides advanced, integrated capabilities for agencies and brokerages to manage policy renewals, quoting workflows, and expand omnichannel customer service channels.
Applied Epic is the most technologically advanced software application for independent insurance brokerages to automate business operations and drive connectivity to insurers and insureds in a changing insurance marketplace. The single, integrated and open application provides essential capabilities for each stakeholder within the brokerage to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, financial accounting and policy and benefits administration across all lines of business. Applied Epic’s unique software architecture provides scalability for brokerages with multiple locations to manage expansion and business growth with ease.
Key enhancements in Applied Epic 2017 R2 include:
- Epic Integrated texting: Allows agencies and brokerages to send, receive, and log text messages directly within the application at the account level. The integrated texting also ensures that staff are notified when insureds send a text response to ensure a consistent stream of communications within daily workflows.
- Integrated Policy Checking powered by Exari: Enables agents and brokers to automate and quickly analyze one policy or contract against other documents to easily spot similarities and differences.
- Producer Licensing Tracking: Through an integration with Rhoads PCRM, producer licensing seamlessly connects sales and compliance functions to ensure more accurate and effective policy management with producer license tracking.
- Single SignOn: Enables agencies to leverage the same credentials from Applied Epic 2017 R2 to IVANS Exchange via Single SignOn, providing a view of agency download opportunities without leaving Applied Epic while eliminating time spent managing multiple login and password details.
- Enhanced usability: Enables agents and brokers to simplify and customize the display of Applied Epic by showing or hiding specific items in the navigation panel, options bar and menu bar.
“As the industry undergoes digital transformation, we consistently see agencies and brokerages building their digital strategy on Applied Epic to increase staff, insurer and insured connectivity,” said Michael Howe, senior vice president of Product Management, Applied Systems. “The rapid growth of Applied Epic demonstrates the power of providing all staff – regardless of role or location – the ability to access and act upon the same information to better service customers and more effectively sell.”
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.