MINNEAPOLIS, MN (PRWEB) September 28, 2017
Finalists of the fifth annual CX Impact Awards have been announced as part of CX Day, a global day celebrating companies and people who are delivering great experiences to customers. The awards were created to recognize individuals who exemplify excellent customer experience and who are making an impact on their organizations and their customers, presented by the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
2017 CX Impact Award Finalists (Practitioner)
- Heather Avery, Vice President, Customer Strategy & Analytics, Aflac
- Chad Bailey, Project Lead, Premera
- Jami Blake, Director, Voice of Customer, Tiffany & Co.
- Alison Circle, CCXP, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Columbus Metropolitan Library
- Dan DeSimone,Director of Returns and Allowances, Dorel Juvenile
- Dr. Himanshu Dutt, Head CRM, Customer Experience, Bajaj Capital
- Adam Elster, President, Global Field Operations,CA Technologies
- Jason Franklin, Sr. Learning Experience Designer, Adobe
- Lupe Gonzalez, Vice President, Customer Experience, Headspace, Inc.
- Musa Hanhan, Senior Director, Global Customer Experience & NPS, Genesys
- David Hentz, Customer Advocacy Leader, NCR
- Edward Hobart, CCXP, Customer Support Experience Manager, Zoetis
- Tanner Hopkins, Customer Experience Manager, Thumbtack
- Stephanie Linville, CCXP, Director of Market Intelligence, Quality & Training, Wheaton World Wide Moving | Bekins Van Lines
- Frank Mona III, Senior Director Client Partner Services, Sutherland Global Services, Inc.
- Kelly Ohaver, Customer Experience Manager, City of Centennial
- Sarah Park, Associate Manager, Customer & Market Insights, Salesforce
- Andrea Rosenbaum, Director of Advancement, YMCA
- Joseph Wilson, Customer Retention Leader, Equifax
- Allison Windon, Global Director of Customer Experience,Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty
2017 CX Impact Award Finalists (Provider)
- Shelly Chandler, CCXP, Vice President of Customer Experience Consulting, Confirmit
- Michelle Freeman, Customer Experience Lead, Sparks Grove (North Highland)
- Laurent Ghio, CCXP, Product Marketing Manager, Quadient
- Nancy Porte, CCXP, Vice President Global Customer Experience, Verint
- Claudia Vale, CCXP, Managing Partner, FLWOW!
- Brennan Wilkie, SVP Customer Experience Strategy, InMoment
- Paul Herdman, VP, Customer Experience, inContact
A panel of judges who are authorities in the CX field will now select winners in two categories, Practitioners (within companies), and Providers (within CX solution providers). The judging panel includes:
- Natalie Schneider, CCXP, Vice President Customer Experience, Anthem, Inc.
- Carlos Pimenta, CEO, Macquarium, Inc.
- Neil Sharp, CCXP, Partner, PEN CX
- Chantel Botha, CCXP, Customer Experience Strategist, Brandlove
- Stephanie Thum, Capital Management Consulting
"We had an unprecedented number of nominations this year. These professionals and the many nominees from around the world serve as both an example of passionate care for customer experience and inspirations to all of us in this profession. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to recognize individuals that on a daily basis strive to make the lives of others better through improved customer experience and employee engagement. Congratulations to this outstanding group of professionals," said Lesley Lykins, Executive Director, CXPA.
Besides the CX Awards, CX Day this year involves thousands of customer experience professionals taking part in dozens of in-person networking events in multiple countries and a range of online activities. Details about all activities are available from the CX Day website. CX Day activities have been supported by generous sponsors, including Platinum Supporters Medallia and Customerville, Gold Supporters NICE and North Highland, Silver Supporters Confirmit, MaritzCX, ORC International, Verint, and event sponsors ForeSee and inMoment.
About the CXPA
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience professionals. It provides customer experience management professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed, and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience management. The CXPA’s members include individuals who develop, manage, optimize, and envision how organizations interact with their customers. This community includes customer experience practitioners within companies, providers who support customer experience efforts, and other stakeholders in the industry. For more information, visit http://www.cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association. All other company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.