(PRWEB) September 27, 2017
NextLabs, a market leading provider of data-centric security software to protect business critical data and applications, announced the release of Entitlement Management for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (EM365). EM365 augments the underlying security model of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite and adds an additional layer of security controls for organizations with large scale access control and data compliance requirements without the need for custom coding.
EM365 represents another addition of the OOTB Entitlement Manager for major enterprise application pre-integrated with the NextLabs Dynamic Authorization Management Platform. In addition, NextLabs offers developers a software development kit (SDK) and micro service APIs for integrating with any types of application.
EM365 enables organizations to place an additional layer of security around their critical data to ensure that users can only view and manage the information they are authorized to see based on multiple contextual variable including geo-location, time-stamping and application. The native integration with Dynamics 365 automates enforcement of business policies and streamlines business processes to make data security efficient and seamless.
ERP and CRM applications contain some of the most sensitive, yet frequently accessed information in the enterprise. Static and general permissions no longer satisfy business requirements. Enterprises need a dynamic and granular approach to safeguard critical digital assets. EM365 enables rapid access to corporate data while providing proper safeguards and ensuring compliance to corporate policy and security control procedures for enterprises that need to manage growth and transition – scaling to capture market share, expanding or consolidating through M&A, entering new markets through JVs, hiring geographically dispersed and mobile workforces, or operating in heavily regulated industries.
Simple human-language policies take the contextual information and verify it against the policy. Policies are centrally managed and consistently enforced across the organization so any updates can be automatically applied. EM365 extends NextLabs Entitlement Management further across Microsoft’s enterprise offerings, including SharePoint, Microsoft Windows Servers, Office 365, Exchange, Outlook, Windows Desktop and Skype for Business, to provide enhanced and centralized ABAC protections. When Entitlement Management is implemented in conjunction with NextLabs Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM), all data at rest and on the move can be automatically protected with digital rights using military grade encryption no matter where it is sent inside and outside of the enterprise perimeter.
“The Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) security implementation by NextLabs is a fantastic solution that will help our most important customers meet their most complex security requirements. “Jayme Pechan, Principal Solution Architect of Microsoft
Key features include:
- Fine-grained controls, based on attribute-based policies, to automatically determine the data users can view and the business transactions they can perform within Dynamics 365
- Access decisions based on real time, relevant factors to maintain the right level of restriction for each user
- Data filtering at the row level, allowing granularity in the information displayed
- Restrictions on viewing capability, to control which data the user can create, edit or delete
- Consistent policy enforcement across related entities, or business objects
- Redaction and masking of sensitive data fields on a row-by-row basis, hiding only the fields that should not be viewed
- The ability to create and enforce policies at a fine-grained level to prevent segregation of duties and other regulatory violations
- Centralized audit and reporting capabilities with customized dashboards and reports, to track data access and usage across Dynamics 365 and provide insight into user behavior
NextLabs advanced security solution for Dynamics 365 provides organizations with the foundation to protect all Microsoft cloud and on premise enterprise applications, and can scale as the enterprise grows. The benefits of more advanced access control in Dynamics 365 include:
- Secure access to the most sensitive customer information, by leveraging more detailed information about who is accessing what data and when.
- Increased business agility, by minimizing manual changes and eliminating code changes when user status or the business environment change.
- Automated security controls to simplify data access governance, ensure enforcement, eliminate mistakes, and reduce administration.
- Comprehensive visibility and reporting into events and data access for audit, oversight, and troubleshooting. Identify anomalies before they become major breaches.
“We are excited to extend our partnership with Microsoft to include the Dynamics 365 family,” said Keng Lim, CEO and founder of NextLabs. “Our native integration with Dynamics 365 provides an additional level of security to safeguard highly sensitive customer, trade secret, and financial information. Customers can safely share information internally and externally – without risk of compromise.”
Pricing and Availability
NextLabs Entitlement Manager for Dynamics 365 is available for SaaS and on premise deployments of Dynamics 365. For more information on our solution, please contact Patrick Ball, Patrick.Ball(at)nextlabs(dot)com.
NextLabs provides data-centric security software to protect business-critical data and applications. Our patented dynamic authorization technology and industry-leading attribute-based policy platform help enterprises identify and protect data, monitor and control access to sensitive data, and prevent regulatory violations—whether in the cloud or on premise. The software automates enforcement of security controls and compliance policies to enable secure access and information sharing across the extended enterprise. NextLabs has some of the largest global enterprises as customers and has strategic relationships with industry leaders such as SAP, Siemens, Microsoft, IBM, and Infosys. For more information on NextLabs, please visit http://www.nextlabs.com.