Outlook4Gmail syncs Google Calendars, Contacts and Tasks with Outlook
Minsk, Belarus (PRWEB) September 29, 2017
Outlook4Gmail is a must-have Outlook add-in, that performs the main function of connecting Outlook and Google accounts.
The life story of Outlook4Gmail has been eventful and successful, and SCAND is happy to admit that it has managed to develop a needful tool to synchronize Outlook and Google calendars, contacts, and tasks.
With the considerable list of features developed, Outlook4Gmail:
- Binds Outlook contacts with the Google by synchronizing them. Syncing is performed with the one- or two-way interaction.
- Syncs Outlook and Google Calendars, which helps to boost productivity at work as now all appointments and events are within arm’s reach.
- With the opportunity of automatic frequent synchronization, all events and appointments from numerous accounts will be synced and updated as often as want them to.
- Enables three-way tasks syncing options. It means that it is possible to import Google tasks into Outlook and vice versa, or mix the tasks from Outlook and Google by performing the two-way synchronization.
- Syncs recurring Outlook tasks with a Google task list.
The limited Outlook4Gmail version - only Google contacts sync with the Outlook - is available for free. A full commercial version with year-round client support and free updates is also accessible. It helps to sync Google calendars with the Outlook and Google contacts with the Outlook as well as sync the tasks.
SCAND and its development team are happy to create helpful software and make it even better. The Outlook4Gmail 5.1 version is not the full stop for their progressive team as they are in the process of adding essential new features.
About SCAND Ltd.: