The board and I have a unique opportunity to not just participate in the evolution of marketing, but to help to truly define it in an era where the consumer has many more choices and much higher expectations about marketing content as a result
New York (PRWEB) September 27, 2017
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), the leading global trade association for the mobile marketing industry, today announced the addition of eight new industry leaders to the North American Board of Directors, as well as renewals of a number of members for another term.
Elected by the MMA’s North America membership, new board members will serve a two-year term beginning immediately. The new board members and re-elected board members include:
New Board Members:
- Norman DeGreve, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, CVS
- Kristen D’Arcy, Head of Performance Digital Marketing, American Eagle
- Carla Hassan, EVP, Global CMO, Toys R’ Us
- James Kreckler, SVP Digital Media Sales, NBCUniversal, Inc.
- JP Maheu, VP of Client Solutions for the Americas, Twitter
- Pamela Moy, VP of Marketing, Allstate Insurance Co.
- Marissa Tarleton, CMO, RetailMeNot
- Mark Wright, VP Media Services & Sponsorships, AT&T Services, Inc.
Renewed Board Members:
- Jay Altschuler, VP, Media & Partnerships, Samsung Electronics America
- Michael Donnelly, SVP, Marketing Technologies, Mastercard
- Jay Emmet, GM, OpenMarket
- Monica Ho, CMO, GroundTruth (xAd)
- Robert McDowell, Chief Commercial Officer, Choice Hotels
- Todd Pollak, Managing Director, US Product Specialist Team, Google
- Amit Shah, CMO, 1-800-Flowers.com
- Tatyana Zlotsky, Vice President, Digital Acquisition, American Express OPEN
"I am honored to have the opportunity to serve as North America Board Chairman of such an impressive group of industry leaders and to be on the forefront of marketing, technology and innovation as part of the MMA,” said Louis Paskalis, SVP, Enterprise Media Executive, Bank of America. “The MMA has become a preeminent industry body for marketers and technology leaders. Together with the MMA team, the board and I have a unique opportunity to not just participate in the evolution of marketing, but to help to truly define it in an era where the consumer has many more choices and much higher expectations about marketing content as a result."
“We are thrilled to keep adding the best and brightest minds across many industries and I am excited to welcome this impressive group of leaders to join the MMA North America Board,” said Greg Stuart, CEO of the MMA. “Marketers get that mobile is unique in its ability to drive closer and stronger consumer engagement – this coupled with how the MMA SMoX multi-touch attribution studies have proven that mobile is a strong driver of business growth makes it critical for brands to participate on core industry initiatives that will reshape both their business and the marketing industry.”
Continuing board members, whose terms were not up for re-election include:
- Theresa Agnew, CMO, North America, GlaxoSmithKline
- Kristi Argyilan, SVP, Media, Measurement & Guest Engagement, Target
- Kevin Arrix, CRO, Verve
- Matt Collins, SVP of Marketing, Simulmedia
- Ran Ben-Yair, CEO & Co-Founder, Ubimo
- Brad Feinberg, Senior Director, Media & Consumer Engagement, MillerCoors
- Kim Gnatt, Global Group Director, Digital Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Jeff Hackett, SVP, US Brand Advertising Sales, AdColony
- Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Head of New York Ad Sales, Snap, Inc.
- Danielle Lee, VP Global Head of Partner Solutions, Spotify
- Duncan McCall, CEO & Co-Founder, PlaceIQ
- Louis Paskalis, SVP, Enterprise Media Executive, Bank of America
- Jack Philbin, Co-Founder & CEO, Vibes
- Joe Prusz, Global head of Revenue, Rubicon Project
- Steven Rosenblatt, President, Foursquare
- Dave Sanabria, Connected Consumer Experiences, Ford Motor Company
- Carrie Seifer, VP, CRO, The Weather Company
- Jon Suarez-Davis, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Gail Tifford, VP, Media NA and Global Digital Innovation, Unilever
- Rohit Tripathi, GM, SAP Mobile Services, SAP
- Josh Wetzel, Sr. Director, Sales & Marketing, eBay Advertising
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade mobile marketing association comprised of more than 800 member companies, from nearly fifty countries around the world. Our members hail from every faction of the mobile marketing ecosystem, including brand marketers, agencies, mobile technology platforms, media companies, operators and others. The MMA’s mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement. Anchoring the MMA’s mission are four core pillars; to cultivate inspiration by driving innovation for the Chief Marketing Officer; to build the mobile marketing capabilities for marketing organizations through fostering know-how and confidence; to champion the effectiveness and impact of mobile through research providing tangible ROI measurement; and to advocate for mobile marketers. Additionally, MMA industry-wide committees work collaboratively to develop and advocate global best practices and lead standards development.
Members include: 1-800-Flowers.com, AdColony, Allstate, American Express, AT&T, Bank Of America, Campbell’s, JPMorgan Chase, Chobani, Choice Hotels, Citi, Clear Channel Outdoor, Colgate-Palmolive, Dunkin’ Brands, eBay, E*TRADE, Electronic Arts, ESPN, Expedia, Facebook, Ford, Foursquare, Google, GroundTruth, Heineken, Hershey’s, Hilton Worldwide, iHeartMedia, Hulu, InMobi, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg, Marriott, MasterCard, McDonald’s, Microsoft, MillerCoors, OpenMarket, Pandora, PepsiCo, Pfizer, Pinterest, PlaceIQ, Procter & Gamble, R/GA, RadiumOne, Razorfish, RetailMeNot, Salesforce, Samsung, SAP, Simulmedia, Snap Inc., Spotify, SUBWAY, Tapjoy, Target Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, The Rubicon Project, The Weather Company, Time Inc, T-Mobile, TUNE, Turner Broadcasting, Twitter, Uber, Ubimo, Unilever, USPS, Verve, VEVO, Vibes, Walmart, Wendy’s, Zurich and many more. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in New York with regional operations Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and Latin America (LATAM). For more information about the MMA please visit http://www.mmaglobal.com.