New York, NY (PRWEB) September 29, 2017
A Kickstarter Campaign for SWINGS, an affordable and stylish hybrid analog smartwatch with 2 years of battery life. The campaign shattered their $15,000 goal within a few hours of launch.
SWINGS sets a new bar in craftsmanship and features with Swiss analog and next generation digital components. In a time where people need bulky wearables and connected watches, SWINGS allows anyone to unleash the power of digital while preserving the aesthetics and battery life of analog.
SWINGS has partnered with some of the world’s leading timepiece manufacturers who have spent decades producing luxury, $1000 watches for high-brands. SWINGS watches are made from premium-quality 316L stainless steel with scratch-proof sapphire glass. They offer comfort, durability, and a long-lasting visual appearance suitable for both men and women.
SWINGS also sets a new record in smartwatch battery life thanks to their exclusive next generation digital chipset. The watch will run up to two years without recharging with its CR2450 replaceable watch battery.
- 3x More Accurate - Most traditional smartwatches have only 3 gyroscopes; SWINGS has 9 gyroscopes providing the most accurate fitness and sleep tracking experience.
- Insane Battery Life - SWINGS’ innovative technology powers the smartwatch for 18 months of continuous use and 24 months of regular use with an easy-to-replace coin battery.
- IPX8 Waterproof rated - Most other smartwatch competitors are only rated up to IPX6, which is only resistance to water. With SWINGS, users can explore the deep sea and dive over 300 feet.
- Sleep Tracking - SWINGS 9-axis gyroscope provides incredibly accurate measurements & reporting. Wake up peacefully with the vibration alarm.
- Fitness Tracking - 3x more accurate than a smartphone and built tough for any challenge. SWINGS tracks steps and calories for optimal performance.
- Remote Control - Trigger perfect photos, control your music, and receive silent notifications for incoming calls, alarms, messages and App notifications. Foolproof tracking technology also lets users easily find or track the location of their phone
“After years of meticulous, iterative R&D, we’ve been able to create the world’s best smartwatch,” says Meijuan Dai, Founder. “What other smartwatch is powered for 18 months at a time, is IPX8 waterproof rated, and tracks both fitness and sleep? I’m overjoyed to finally bring this product to market and share what we’ve made with the world.”
Backers have the choice between several watch bodies & faces, such as “Spots Block,”Sports Chrome,” “Simple White,” and “Simple Black.” Bands come in different colors with materials stainless steel, leather, and sports to choose from.
SWINGS has already started the first manufacturing batch for quality assurance. The Android app is 95% complete. The iOS app is 80% complete. Both will be ready for enjoyment in December when SWINGS ships.
More information can be found on the Kickstarter Campaign page where consumers can pre-order their watch for an early-bird price of $139: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/858167610/swings-worlds-first-smartwatch-with-2-year-battery
SWINGS is an international collaboration with team members in New York, San Francisco, Zürich, and Beijing. The team has designed and manufactured high-end watches and smartwatches for some of the biggest watch brands in Europe and the US. They know the challenges and requirements for manufacturing and shipping watches at scale.