We’ve taken feedback from our community and built the tool to support the new, more secure Outlook 2016 to make the migration process easier as a whole.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) September 28, 2017
MessageOps, the top Office 365 and Azure solutions and services provider, announced the availability of Exchange Migrator 4.0. Thousands of administrators rely on Exchange Migrator as a single tool to perform several types of mailbox migrations to and from Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud platform, including on-premises PST files and public folders. It also allows you to export Office 365 mailboxes and archives to PST files. A major change in 4.0 is the support for 64-bit Outlook 2016. Exchange Migrator 4.0 is extremely affordable and also available as a free option by making MessageOps your Office 365 Cloud Solution Provider (CSP).
“Exchange Migrator 4.0 not only has more capabilities, but is more robust and versatile,” said Chris Pyle, President & CEO of MessageOps. “We’ve taken feedback from our community and built the tool to support the new, more secure Outlook 2016 to make the migration process easier as a whole.”
New features include:
- Support for 32 and 64-bit Outlook 2016
- Can easily switch license files (to make multiple tenants easier to use)
- Improved speed for importing and exporting files
Existing features include:
- Supports 32-bit and 64 bit Windows OS (7, 8, and 10)
- Can be used for bulk importing mailboxes into Office 365 and just as easily export PST files out of Office 365
- Has built-in duplicate detection
- Migrates all email, contacts, and calendar's
- On-premises Public Folder-to-Office 365 mailbox migration functionality
- The MO license allows for the installation on multiple devices to distribute the upload process to increase the speed of the overall project
- Easily set date filters
There are free options available to get Exchange Migrator 4.0, as well as the ability to purchase this software. For information, visit: https://www.messageops.com/office-365-exchange-migrator/.
MessageOps, a Microsoft Cloud business unit of Champion Solutions Group, assists clients with their migrations to Microsoft Online, as well as the consumption and adoption to provide ongoing value after the migration. MessageOps strives to enhance their client’s Microsoft Online experience by offering great tools, tips, services and software, which extend the functionality of Microsoft Online. Whether you are looking for an Office 365 tool or service to help you migrate your mailboxes, synchronize your passwords, overcome the need to understand PowerShell, or if you are looking for a better way to monitor, manage, report and administer your Office 365 environment; MessageOps has the right tools and services to help you. MessageOps has earned numerous Microsoft Cloud awards, was ranked among Talkin’ Cloud’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers, and listed in CRN’s “30 Cloud VARs That Get It”. To learn more, visit http://www.messageops.com.