“We are seeing a major increase in interest on the part of enterprises, associations and nonprofits in how to use online communities to deepen engagement with their customers and members."
(PRWEB) September 28, 2017
Higher Logic today announced it will be participating in a series of speaking engagements at tech conferences around the world during the fall of 2017. In addition to the company’s 8th annual Higher Logic Super Forum, a national conference of the Higher Logic User Group, taking place October 15-17, 2017, at the Renaissance Capital View Hotel in Arlington, Va., members of the Higher Logic team will be speaking at five events in the U.S. and Europe, including The Big DC Growth Summit, Techweek D.C., CEX, Memberwise and NYSAE.
“We are seeing a major increase in interest on the part of enterprises, associations and nonprofits in how to use online communities to deepen engagement with their customers and members in ways that strengthen relationships, encourage greater loyalty, streamline business processes, and generate additional revenue,” said Rob Wenger, Higher Logic CEO. “We welcome the opportunity to share our experience and insights into how organizations of every size and in every industry can leverage communities to gain or maintain competitive advantage, along with best practices around building a community or taking better advantage of an existing one.”
Higher Logic’s fall 2017 speaking engagements include:
- The Big DC Growth Summit, Oct. 3, 2017, Arlington Va. – Higher Logic CEO Rob Wenger will join a panel discussion on best paths to drive growth.
- Techweek D.C., Oct. 6, 2017, Washington, D.C. – Higher Logic Chief Marketing Officer Hunter Montgomery will join a panel discussion on “Customer Acquisition for the Enterprise.” Co-panelists include executives from Axios and EverFi. Moderated by Jeff Reid, Founding Director, Entrepreneurship Initiative, and Professor of the Practice of Entrepreneurship, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University.
- CEX: The Association Component Exchange, Oct. 13, 2017, Arlington, Va. – Higher Logic President Andy Steggles will speak on “Relevance - Journey Mapping the Member Experience at the Chapter Level,” a discussion of how to help chapters be relevant and complement the value proposition of the larger organization.
- Memberwise UK, Oct. 31, 2017, London – Higher Logic President Andy Steggles, along with Memberwise Network Chair & Founder Richard Gott, will deliver the keynote address on “Online Member Engagement – How to bring members closer and drive out your demons.”
- New York Society of Association Executives (NYSAE) , Nov. 14, 2017 – Higher Logic President Andy Steggles will present “5 Keys to Disrupting Member Engagement, Improving Satisfaction and Growing Retention.”
About Higher Logic
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based community platforms. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions and stay connected. Our goal is to help your organization with deeper engagement and meaningful interactions for your members, customers and prospects. Everything we do – the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices – drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful. Learn more at http://www.higherlogic.com.
Kickstart Consulting for Higher Logic