“The new ACT Award is a way for us to officially recognize the many women who go above and beyond, devoting their time and their expertise to supporting WiC’s mission and programs.
SANTA ANA, Calif., and AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) September 28, 2017
Women in the Channel (WiC), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to accelerating the growth of female leaders in the technology channel, thanks its outstanding volunteers with the inaugural ACT Awards.
8 WiC members were honored at a ceremony during the 14th Women in the Channel WiCConnect Networking Event, from 5-8 p.m., September 25, in Austin during Channel Partners Evolution.
The 2017 ACT Award winners, in alphabetical order by last name, include:
- Laura Bella, Channel Sales Manager, Co-Chair of the Membership Committee and Member of the Events Committee
- Su Beler, Partner Support Manager for Telecom Brokers, and Member and PR Liaison for the WiC Membership Committee
- Shaquille Fontenot, Director of Marketing at Converged Network Services Group (CNSG), Member of the WiC PR, Events and Newsletter committees
- Morgan Granfield, National Partner Development Manager for Birch, and Co-Chair of WiC PR Committee and Member of the Event, Web & Tech, Newsletter committees
- Karie Huzzey, VXSuite Channel Strategy, Telarus, and Member and Local Chapter Liaison for the WiC Membership Committee
- Ethel Klein, Senior Marketing Manager at Fusion, and Member of the WiC Sponsorship, Web & Tech and Newsletter committees
- Brittney Weldon, Analyst, Commissions & Sales Support at Telecom Brokers, and Member of the WiC Web &Tech Committee
- Amanda Wirt, Sales Manager, Telco Holdings Inc., Member of the Outreach Committee and Outreach Liaison for the Membership Committee
“Women in the Channel is an all-volunteer organization. Literally, our member volunteers make WiC work,” said WiC President Hilary Gadda, director of national channel development for TPx. “The new ACT Award is a way for us to officially recognize the many women who go above and beyond, devoting their time and their expertise to supporting WiC’s mission and programs. We are truly grateful for their commitment to WiC, which is proved daily by their generous actions.”
ACT Award Winners will receive a commemorative crystal vase, a profile on the WiC Website and an ACT logo for use in their signatures and social media.
About Women in the Channel (WiC)
Established in 2010, Women in the Channel is a not-for-profit organization of women who are in leadership, ownership and revenue-generating roles in the indirect sales channel of the telecom and IT industry. WiC brings us together to empower and advance women’s careers and leadership roles in the technology channel. To learn more and to become a member, please visit http://www.womeninthechannel.org