You can produce better products faster with INK'A. We put a premium spin on existing custom print solutions. Our products are of retail quality and our technology minded processes supports the digital savvy business owner
San Juan, Puerto Rico (PRWEB) October 04, 2017
INK’A is an online platform that allows businesses to produce and distribute custom merchandise easily and efficiently. With INK’A businesses can have apparel produced, stored and shipped as orders come in from leading sales and marketing platforms like Shopify, Zapier, and Viral Loops. Now distributing custom merchandise through online channels is completely automated, from start to finish. And to top it off INK'A only offers retail quality prints that utilize premium fabrics and top quality discharge and water based inks.
“You can produce better products faster with INK'A. We put a premium spin on existing custom print solutions. Our products are of retail quality and our technology minded processes supports the digital savvy business owner. ” - Frank Denbow, INK'A CEO.
Businesses use INK’A to:
- Automatically ship merchandise to users based on specific actions in their applications via Zapier or our API
- Create branded merchandise and fulfill orders that come in through eCommerce platforms like Shopify
- Reward users by gifting your top referring customers based on data from Delighted or Viral Loops
With INK'A, businesses can:
- Design apparel online quickly using the new designer tool
- Print sets of items for their team, events or community
- Store products at INK'A’s warehouse
- Ship products to multiple locations
- Automatically fulfill orders through Shopify, Zapier or Viral Loops
- Have better control over production, fulfillment and storage
- New Designer Tool: visualize and customize the placement of artwork on a variety of garments in dozens of colors
- New Garment Options: now sourcing difficult to find garments such as Peruvian Organic Pima Cotton
- Faster Turnaround: additional printers have enabled faster, better production
How to design and order with INK'A:
- Create an INK'A account
- Upload your designs into your INK'A admin
- Select from dozens of premium garments in endless sizes and colors
- Pick your shipping details including speed and location
- Wear away
INK'A products include:
- Shirts, hoodies, track jackets, v-necks, tank tops, joggers and shorts
- Sets of mixed branded products packed in a branded box
- Apparel sourced from American Apparel, Bella + Canvas, NextLevel and Independent Trading Co.
About the company:
INK’A, formerly StartupThreads, is a bootstrapped company based in Puerto Rico which has generated seven figures in sales to date. Founder Frank Denbow seeks to improve the production and logistics process associated with creating premium apparel by better leveraging automation within leading technology solutions.
About the founder:
Frank Denbow is a computer scientist and entrepreneur from New Jersey. He is the founder of INK’A, a platform for producing top quality custom apparel for companies and influencers. Frank has bootstrapped INK’A into millions in revenue and enjoys supporting other entrepreneurs in the startup ecosystem.
Born in Harlem, and raised by Jamaican & Guyanese parents in New Jersey, Frank caught the bug for entrepreneurship at an early age, selling cologne on eBay, and began programming in middle school. A graduate of Carnegie Mellon’s Computer Science program, Frank interned as a software developer at Apple before building his own companies.
Featured as an influencer in the New York startup community, Frank has held leadership positions in organizations such as Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, & Coalition for Queens, helping connect entrepreneurs with the resources they need.
With passions for spreading computer science education and in affecting change in prison reform, Frank serves on the advisory board for Academy for Software Engineering (a Computer Science focused high school) & volunteers with organizations like Defy Ventures.
In his free time he enjoys traveling, fitness, and dancing salsa.
For more information or press inquiries please contact our founder
Frank Denbow: E: Frank(at)inka.io / W: http://www.inka.io