Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 05, 2017
Gas log manufacturers call to replace any part of the control system or any gas control that has been underwater. Harky's Chimney and Home Services, LLC (“Harky’s”) is offering competitive pricing on gas logs during the month of October to help replace them – the month declared by the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA) as National Fireplace Month.
For more than 65 years Real Fyre® has been creating quality gas fire logs that are not only authentic looking but also beautiful. Real Fyre® gas logs are available in more than 40 authentic styles, and all gas logs sets are handcrafted, hand painted, and look amazingly realistic. Real Fyre® gas logs replicate the beauty of a wood fire, yet with the convenience and cleanliness of gas.
Some tips for enjoying fireplaces and hearth products safely:
- Make sure the area around the fireplace is clear of flammable materials – such as furniture, books, newspapers, etc. Three feet away is a good rule of thumb.
- Have the fireplace and chimney inspected annually by a professional, and cleaned as necessary. This is to ensure it’s clear of obstructions and creosote to prevent a fire.
- Make family members and guests aware that the fireplace, stove, or insert can be very hot and to keep an appropriate distance. All gas fireplaces should have a safety barrier screen on the glass – these screens reduce the risk of serious burns by preventing skin from coming into direct contact with the glass.
- If you are burning wood, ensure the fireplace has a safety barrier screen to help prevent embers from exiting the firebox, ensure the damper is open to help prevent smoke filling up your home and remove ash from the firebox between fires as build up can restrict airflow and cause smoke.
- If using vented logs, clamp your fireplace damper into the open position so it never closes while burning to ensure proper ventilation. If burning vent-free logs for more than an hour, crack a window open to help replace the oxygen burned by the vent-free logs in your home.
For pricing on Real Fyre® gas logs, give Harky’s a call at 855-542-7597 (855-5-HARKYS), or email us at info(at)harkyschimney(dot)com.
The Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association (HPBA), based in Arlington, Va., is the North American industry association for manufacturers, retailers, distributors, representatives, service firms and allied associates for all types of barbecue, patio and hearth appliances, fuels and accessories. The association provides professional member services and industry support in education, statistics, government relations, marketing, advertising, and consumer education.
About Harky’s Chimney & Home Services, LLC
Harky's Chimney & Home Services, LLC ("Harky's") is a chimney sweep and home services company in Texas that utilizes leading technology. We operate under the Harky's Chimney & Home Services primarily for the residential customer and Apartment Chimney Sweeps for multi-family property managers. Professional designations at the firm include the highly-coveted CSIA-Certified Chimney Sweep and a CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician. There are only approximately six businesses to employ a CSIA-Certified Chimney sweep and only approximately four businesses to employ a CSIA-Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician in the lower half of Texas (below Austin).
Harky’s Chimney & Home Services, LLC
(855) 542-7597 / (855) 5-HARKYS