Every year, Profit Summit attendees walk away with important new insight from expert session leaders as well as industry peers.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) October 04, 2017
To help companies achieve bottom-line growth using value-based pricing and digital commerce strategies Vendavo, a leading provider of intelligent pricing and margin optimization solutions, will host its annual European Profit Summit October 11-13, 2017 in Le Meridien, Vienna. Hundreds of pricing practitioners, finance leaders and sales professionals will come together to learn the best practices and new technologies that maximize margin and bolster profitability.
“Every year, Profit Summit attendees walk away with important new insight from expert session leaders as well as industry peers,” said Bruno Slosse, president and CEO of Vendavo. “This year’s event promises to be no exception with the impressive line-up of speakers who will be on hand and featured company success stories that demonstrate how to put best practices into action.”
Profit Summit Europe opens with networking during an informal welcome reception the evening of October 11. The conference begins October 12 with opening remarks by Maarten de Bruijn of Vendavo. More than 40 sessions will take place over the 2-days, including:
- Disruption Ahead by Stephan Liozu, Ph.D.
- Topline Growth with Digitalization, Othmar Schwarz, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Principles of Pricing Enablement: Building Pricing Capabilities in Large Organizations, Amadeus Petzke, Boston Consulting Group
- Past, Present and Future of Pricing at Tata Steel Europe, Phil Checkley, Tata Steel
- Maximizing Value capture on Large Complex Deals, Andreas Wetzel, Corning
- Value-Based Selling, Jesper Hansson, Pricebeam
- Deep Dive: Sales, Incentives and Centralized Pricing Strategies, Mike Thatcher, Dell
- Process for Delivering Value Faster, Ebrahim Elebriary, Goodyear
In addition to the conference sessions, attendees can take part in pricing and digital commerce solution demo stations and network during breakouts, lunch and evening receptions.
Vendavo harnesses the power of Big Data to generate actionable insights that enable businesses to sell more profitably. Our margin and profit optimization solutions help global customers make better data-driven decisions for pricing and sales effectiveness. Using cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise, Vendavo boasts the largest number of implementations for B2B enterprises in the industry, having helped more than 300 company divisions dramatically increase revenue, improve profit margins and maximize shareholder value. Located across the globe, Vendavo is the solution of choice for Global 2000 companies in industries such as chemicals, industrial manufacturing, high-tech, and distribution.