Your site ranking #1 is no longer the ultimate SEO KPI and sure-fire way to get organic traffic. While CTR is still correlated with positions, other factors have pushed their way through to influence the share of organic clicks you can get.
(PRWEB) October 04, 2017
Link-Assistant.Com, the professional all-in-one SEO software provider, has announced the release of SERP Features in Rank Tracker. Following the constant evolving of the search engine results page, the new version of Rank Tracker makes it possible to track rankings in featured snippets, Ads, Knowledge Graph panels, Shopping results, and 11 more Google result types. From now on users can gather SERP intelligence for both their websites and of their competitors, track the volatility of the SERP features, and optimize for the most stable ones to gain more traffic. The update is available to all Rank Tracker users (this includes Free, Professional, and Enterprise editions).
Why is it important to track various types of search results?
“Your site ranking #1 is no longer the ultimate SEO KPI and sure-fire way to get organic traffic. While CTR is still correlated with positions, other factors have pushed their way through to influence the share of organic clicks you can get. What are these? Ads, local packs, featured snippets, Knowledge panels, and other so-called SERP features are stealing the clicks from your #1 organic listing right now,” says Aleh Barysevich, Founder and CMO, SEO PowerSuite.
Rank Tracker’s update will let its users:
- See which SERP features their site ranks in;
- See which features are present for the keywords they are tracking and represent a traffic opportunity;
- Find out if rich snippets of their site show up for any of their keywords (containing reviews, thumbnails, or sitelinks);
- Check which of the SERP features are occupied by their SEO competitors.
Rank Tracker’s update also gives users day-by-day insights on their competitors and shows the progress of the SERP features’ fluctuations comparing to the previous checks. With the newly-opened possibilities it is now easy to:
- See how volatile the SERP features for users’ keywords are;
- See if user’s site (or a competitor) loses a SERP feature over time;
- Pick the most stable features to optimize for;
- See how any website ranks organically and in the SERP features, and how its rankings change over time.
More information about new SERP Features in Rank Tracker is available at the SEO PowerSuite’s blog.
About Link-Assistant.Com and SEO PowerSuite
Since 2004, Link-Assistant.Com has been developing advanced tools around SEO trends and the real needs of users. Now the company’s product range consists of SEO PowerSuite (all-in-one internet marketing software provider for full cycle SEO campaigns) and the recently launched Awario (an online social media monitoring tool). To stay on top of Link-Assistant.Com news, sign up to the blog updates and follow the company in social media: Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant and Twitter @LinkAssistant.