Attendees will learn from the experts how to ensure the security of their on-prem Active Directory as they extend their identity footprint into the cloud.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 09, 2017
Semperis offered attendees an in-depth preview of the inaugural Hybrid Identity Protection Conference, an event dedicated to identity experts and professionals in identity and access management (IAM) roles. The conference, which will be held in New York City on November 6th and 7th, will bring together industry professionals for two days of in-depth learning and features a speaker roster consisting of longstanding industry leaders.
Semperis began the speaker selection process earlier this year, with the purpose of building an agenda that will advance the knowledge and skills of professionals who are charged with day-to-day management and defense of their organization’s identity infrastructure and Active Directory environment.
Attendees can expect deep-dive classes on:
- New techniques to defend identity management platforms from attacks
- How to detect and respond to cyber breaches
- Best practices of setting-up, migrating to, and securing hybrid or cloud-based identity management
- Modernizing identity management platforms to fit the current landscapes
- How to defend against Petya and other recent types of ransomware
Gil Kirkpatrick, CTO at ViewDS Identity Solutions and a longstanding IAM expert and author said, "I'm very excited to be keynoting the Hybrid Identity Protection Conference. The hybrid identity model is the most realistic approach to enterprise identity as organizations move to the cloud, and the HIP Conference has managed to attract some of best and most experienced hybrid IAM technologists to its inaugural conference. Attendees will learn from the experts how to ensure the security of their on-prem Active Directory as they extend their identity footprint into the cloud.”
2017 Hybrid Identity Protection Conference presenters include:
- Brian Desmond - Principal, Ravenswood Technology Group
- Sean Metcalf - CTO, Trimarc Security, LLC
- John Savill - Principal Solutions Architect, Microsoft Technology Center
- Sean Deuby - Architect, Edgile Inc.
- Gil Kirkpatrick - CTO, ViewDS
- Joe Kaplan - Identity Architect, Accenture
- Tomasz Onyszko - CTO, Predica
- Darren Mar-Elia - Head of Product, Semperis
- Sander Berkouwer - Identity Architect and Microsoft MVP
- Peter Geelen - Managing Consultant in Security, Identity & Access and Privacy, Quest for Security
“I’m looking forward to presenting to an audience of identity experts at the Hybrid Identity Protection Conference,” said Brian Desmond, founder of Ravenswood Technology Group, longstanding Microsoft MVP for Identity and Access Management and Active Directory expert. “It’s great to be part of this skilled group of enterprise identity veterans who will join this conference as presenters.”
Semperis is an enterprise identity protection company that helps enterprises recover from cyber breaches and identity system failures, on-premises and on cloud. Semperis' leading technology enables organizations to ensure the secure operation of their directory services, allowing IT and Security teams to respond in cases of Active Directory disasters and cyber breaches. Founded in 2013 by experienced IAM professionals, Semperis serves customers in the financial, healthcare, government and other industries worldwide. Semperis' solutions are accredited by Microsoft and are included in the latest Gartner reports. For more information, please visit https://www.semperis.com.