Recovery & Migration made easy with Kernel for Exchange Server.
Noida, UP (PRWEB) October 12, 2017
Kernel Data Recovery has released a new upgrade (17.2) for its ‘Kernel for Exchange Server’ tool that features a new and attractive Graphical interface, to make it even friendlier for the end-users. Additionally, the newer version now recovers and converts large-sizes databases with enhanced speed and performance. It also introduces some remarkable features, like:
- Live exchange to live exchange migration (on-premises)
- Migration of any third-party email client (Gmail, GroupWise, Domino) to another.
- Public folder migration from Exchange to Office 365 and vice-versa.
- Direct backup extraction from backup software
- View detailed summary of all Log operations
- Create a new mailbox (destination) on Exchange Server from the solution.
- Drag-and-drop facility to copy and paste any items/folders from source to destination platform.
Visit to read more features https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/edb-to-pst.html
Apart from all of the features, the upgraded version also has improved functionality for the recovery and migration of specific EDB folders. The latest edb to pst solution also provides flawless recovery support to all cumulative updates going with Exchange Server 2016 and 2013. It is also released with demo variant to allow the free software evaluation (with free saving features) for the end-users. To know more information, visit here: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/Exchange-Server-Data-Recovery.html
About the Company
Kernel Data Recovery is a mature IT solution provider with more than a decade’s experience. The company attempts to revolutionize the concepts of data recovery and email migration through its 100-plus solutions. And its solutions are known to be lightweight and user-friendly. Learn more at http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/