“This is exciting, because we’ve gotten outside of our own heads,” Warhead CEO Gil Walker said. “Now that Warhead’s platform is wide open for use by anyone, we’re getting very specific suggestions for improvements...advice we're taking to heart."
BELLEVUE, Wash. (PRWEB) October 19, 2017
Warhead, Inc. – developer of the blank-canvas website hosting platform engineered for designers by designers – today at the Abode® MAX creativity conference announced its Warhead™ platform now incorporates a number of upgrades engineered in response to requests from designers and from faculty at schools educating aspiring artists, including:
- A third panel used only for block management, making manipulation of the theme builder more focused, as the other panels are minimized when not in use;
- Improved gallery functionality engineered by placing image and video files on the dashboard where the media is easily integrated into a theme by manipulating the new gallery block;
- An updated color picker providing a wider palette of colors, improved opacity controls and new RGBA color input/output capabilities;
- List blocks that make it straight forward to create custom menus, while upgrading the list-item management and customer-list creation interfaces;
- Expandable inputs that make it still easier to edit text and code;
- Upgraded style controls where default styling now can be added to all sectors and blocks from one central control panel;
- And an upgraded font management function that makes it easier to add, edit or remove custom fonts.
“This is exciting, because we’ve gotten outside of our own heads,” Warhead CEO Gil Walker said. “First we engineered the platform that we wanted as artists, for ourselves. But now that Warhead’s platform is wide open for use by anyone, we’re getting very specific suggestions for improvements from other design pros, and from faculty at top design schools – advice we’re taking to heart.”
Underwritten by the highly successful design firm KREATIVE, Warhead’s development platform first was engineered five years ago for the suburban Seattle agency’s exclusive use. Unlike the templates built for do-it-yourselfers who cobble together websites without the assistance of commercial artists, Warhead is engineered for designers by designers, a platform where artists can profitably compete with automated tools, no coding skills required.
About Adobe MAX
Adobe MAX is the leading creativity conference with more than 12,000 attendees, featuring first-hand looks at Adobe innovation for creative professionals and enthusiasts. Keynote speakers this year include leading creative minds and luminaries such as designer Jonathan Adler, movie director and actor Jon Favreau, photographer Annie Griffiths and music producer and DJ Mark Ronson.
A livestream of the keynotes can be viewed on October 18th from 9-11 AM and October 19th from 10-11:30 AM online at: max.adobe.com and behance.net/live.
Bellevue, WA-based Warhead, Inc. is the developer of the cloud-based Warhead™ website development and hosting platform engineered to make it simple to creatively design imaginative websites that operate uniformly across desktops, tablets and smartphones – profitably, no coding skills required. Design firms already have built on Warhead more than 3,500 e-commerce sites serving millions of customers. Please contact us directly for more information, and visit http://www.warhead.com.