SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) October 18, 2017
CorTechs Labs, the leading medical software innovator providing solutions for quantitative brain volume analysis, is pleased to announce a new software release of NeuroQuant. This latest version, based entirely on customer feedback, adds exciting new features to the current version of NeuroQuant, including the ability to customize NeuroQuant’s volumetric reports, improved accuracy of lesion segmentation and the ability to customize the setting parameters of the LesionQuant module, as well as updates to the information provided in the Triage Brain Atrophy report.
“Driving the quality of patient care by continuing to develop advanced quantitative imaging solutions to help physicians in their assessment of neurodegenerative conditions is our ongoing mission at CorTechs Labs,” said Guri Stark, CorTechs Labs’ CEO. “We are extremely excited to release this latest version of NeuroQuant, which is based completely on our customers’ feedback and provides users the ability to personalize NeuroQuant and LesionQuant to their specific needs. This latest release is a testament to our dedicated and supportive customers worldwide, who are eager to help improve and enrich our quantitative image analysis software with their personal experiences.”
Advanced and Customizable Features and Benefits of NeuroQuant:
- Custom Volumetric Reports – Physicians can develop and create NeuroQuant reports tailored to their caseload, with up to 9 different structures, including brain structures not currently provided in the standard NeuroQuant reports.
- LesionQuant Segmentation Improvements – The segmentation accuracy of lesions in the LesionQuant module has been improved by reducing the impact of FLAIR image artifacts on segmentation.
- Customizable Lesion Segmentation – Two lesion specific parameter settings are now available for physicians to configure independently and define the minimum detected lesion size and the minimum gap between lesions.
- Triage Brain Atrophy Report – Additional information includes the total volumes for all structures and the total lobe volumes are tallied and reported.
- Dark Background Reports – Radiologists now have the option to comfortably review NeuroQuant dark background reports in the darkened radiology reading room.
This current NeuroQuant version is now available to all Online System customers and is currently being rolled out to Installed Systems customers.
For more information on the NeuroQuant release features, visit http://www.cortechslabs.com/neuroquant. For more information on the LesionQuant release features, visit http://www.cortechslabs.com/lesionquant.
CorTechs Labs’ flagship product, NeuroQuant, is the first FDA 510(k) cleared, CE marked, and Health Canada, Australia, and Korea licensed medical device software providing physicians with fast, accurate, proven and fully automated quantitative 3D T1 MRI post-processing image analysis. NeuroQuant is used by physicians worldwide in patients ranging from 3 to 100 years of age as a supplemental tool to measure brain structure volumes and confidently assess the presence of neurodegeneration of brain structures.
The LesionQuant module of NeuroQuant can assist physicians in their clinical evaluation process, clinical treatment planning and monitoring of disease progression by combining T2 FLAIR with 3D T1 scans for quantitative lesion analysis. It automatically visualizes lesions and lesion volume changes and provides longitudinal changes brain structure volumes.
About CorTechs Labs
CorTechs Labs develops and markets breakthrough medical device software solutions capable of automatically segmenting and quantifying brain structures, making quantitative analysis of the human brain a routine part of clinical practice. CorTechs Labs’ cutting-edge brain imaging analysis provides neurologists, radiologists, and clinical researchers worldwide with a convenient and cost-effective means to quantify subcortical structures to help assess a variety of neurological conditions, such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, brain trauma and brain development. Please visit http://www.cortechslabs.com for further information.