If you’re a sponsor, CRO or site that is truly passionate about improving the quality and economics of your clinical trials, and believe technology is one of the key answers, join more than 100 of your peers at the innovative DrugDev Summit.
PHILADELPHIA and LONDON (PRWEB) October 19, 2017
The world’s most progressive pharmaceutical companies, CROs and sites will continue to advance beyond the clinical trial status quo at the 2017 DrugDev Summit in Philadelphia, November 7-8.
Co-chaired by Novartis and CSL Behring, DrugDev’s annual Summit is widely regarded by customers as the premier open forum for sharing clinical trial best practices and new ideas, developing strategies to improve processes from planning through closeout, and pushing clinical operations technology development forward.
The event is complimentary for sponsors, CROs and sites using the DrugDev Spark™ clinical operations suite on over 2,000 trials worldwide. More than 100 clinical leaders are expected to attend the event. Qualified members of the trial industry may register for the 2017 DrugDev Summit here.
Highlights of this year’s agenda include…
- Dan Dietrich, Novartis Vice President of External Development Operations, will discuss how Novartis centralized global operations
- Mark Ridge, CSL Behring Vice President of Clinical Operations Development, will describe CSL’s journey to achieving transformational change in clinical trial delivery
- Results from DrugDev’s annual global site survey with responses from sites in more than a dozen countries, with reactions from sponsors and site staff
- Product workshops that showcase new features and preview upcoming additions to provide customers with an opportunity to help shape future development
- Customers presenting case studies on enterprise-wide technology deployments, improved patient enrollment, faster site activation, eConsent site adoption strategies, evidence-based site selection tactics, and more
DrugDev’s annual event continues to generate excellent feedback from attendees due to its collaborative nature, action-oriented agenda, and open and honest discussions. In 2016, Michele Famularo, Bayer Associate Director, Site Contracts Group, U.S. Site Management, Pharmaceuticals, said “In my 17+ years in this industry I have never gained so much value and insight from a meeting as I did at the DrugDev Summit."
Kristopher Sarajian, Vice President, Marketing at DrugDev, said, “If you’re a sponsor, CRO or site that is truly passionate about improving the quality and economics of your clinical trials, and believe that technology is one of the key answers, we welcome you to join us and more than 100 of your peers at our innovative Summit. Working together in interactive sessions, we will discuss how to establish standards, enable collaboration and deliver a beautiful technology experience for your study teams, your sites, and ultimately for the patients in your global clinical programs. We look forward every year to bringing together so many clinical leaders into one room, enabling everyone to benefit and learn from the challenges, ideas and solutions we all share.”
Register online at drugdev.com/summit2017. Email summit(at)drugdev(dot)com with questions or for more information.
DrugDev, a QuintilesIMS company, helps the world do more trials through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience. DrugDev Spark™, the unified clinical operations suite, is comprised of proven solutions used by 85 sponsors and CROs on over 2,000 clinical trials to transform the quality and efficiency of clinical trials from startup through closeout. DrugDev Spark is powered by the DrugDev Golden Number, the award-winning universal identifier for global site facilities and investigators used by TransCelerate and the Investigator Databank. Learn why 9 of the top 10 sponsors and 4 of the top 5 CROs trust DrugDev by scheduling a demo of DrugDev Spark at drugdev.com.