I have become very comfortable that I will not have to worry about where income is going to come from.
DENVER (PRWEB) October 26, 2017
Forever Deposits solves the problem of failed retirement models by providing the one and only thing retirees need: automatic deposits going into their bank account every month, forever. While CDs and annuities no longer provide enough interest to live off of, Forever Deposits are backed by real estate and can provide regular deposits equivalent to an 8-12% interest rate*.
In this new model, the investor’s principal is protected so they will never run out of money. Early users of Forever Deposits are raving about it. David, a retiree from AZ, says “I have become very comfortable that I will not have to worry about where income is going to come from.” Katherine from CA says “To see income come into the bank account just puts a smile on your face at the end of the month.” Unlike traditional real estate investing, there’s no business work required. “It’s already proven, the paperwork is ready for you, it’s easy,” says Colleen from MI.
Highlights of this new retirement model include:
- Forever Deposits is crash resistant, uncorrelated to housing prices, and uses a type of real estate unaffected by the 2008 economic crisis
- Forever Deposits is backed by properties that are found, acquired, and managed without the investor’s effort
- Forever Deposits can be purchased by an IRA or 401(k) and monthly deposits can go back into the IRA or 401(k), tax-deferred or tax-free
- Forever Deposits has been in closed beta for 5 years, and thousands of early investors have been enjoying peace of mind and money in the bank every month—Now available nationwide
- Monthly deposits are equivalent to an annual interest rate of 8-12%*
- * Deposit amounts vary on a case-by-case basis, and individual quotes can be obtained at http://www.ForeverDeposits.com.
About Our Company: Nabers Group has been providing alternative investment solutions for over a decade, led by its founder Jeff Nabers. Mr. Nabers pioneered modern self-directed IRA and 401(k) strategies now taught by dozens of professionals across the country and is known for predicting the economic crisis of 2008 in advance. Nabers Group’s Forever Deposits program can be found at http://www.ForeverDeposits.com