Our CTO role is critical to shaping how we serve our clients, ensuring that our collective technical knowledge remains ahead of our clients’ air quality challenges, and expanding our services in a way that adds value for our clients.
PHILADELPHIA (PRWEB) November 15, 2017
All4 Inc. (ALL4) is excited to announce Colin McCall as its new Chief Technical Officer (CTO). Colin joined ALL4 in 2007 and has been ALL4’s Atlanta Office Director for the past six years. John Egan, who has served as ALL4’s CTO since its founding in 2002, will continue to apply his over 43 years of air quality experience to serving ALL4’s clients in his role as Principal Consultant.
“It’s bittersweet for me to step down from this role but it was also an easy decision. ALL4 is at a pivotal growth point and Colin is the perfect choice for leading us forward,” said Egan. “He has the technical savvy to understand our clients’ plans, a depth of knowledge in the regulatory arena where we operate, unmatched communication skills, a good heart, and a solid sense of humor. Each of these are key attributes for helping ALL4 and our clients succeed in the chaotic and challenging realm of environmental compliance. Having a CTO blessed with all of them is something unique and also something to be very proud of.”
As CTO, Colin will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of air quality services and knowledge to ALL4’s national client base. Colin will continue to operate the Atlanta Office in his new role.
“Our CTO role is critical to shaping how we serve our clients, ensuring that our collective technical knowledge remains ahead of our clients’ air quality challenges, and expanding our services in a way that adds value for our clients. These responsibilities have been a focus of mine during our growth in the Southeast, and I’m excited to continue to apply them in this new role and to our clients nationwide,” said McCall.
For more information about ALL4, please visit http://www.all4inc.com.
About All4 Inc.
ALL4 is an environmental consulting company that specializes in air quality services, primarily assisting clients with complex air permitting, air quality modeling, continuous monitoring systems, ambient pollutant and meteorological monitoring, environmental program management, and regulatory compliance. Our office locations include: Philadelphia, PA (headquarters); Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; and Washington, DC. ALL4 provides air quality consulting services to numerous heavily-regulated industries across the country, including pulp and paper, cement, chemical/pharmaceutical, waste management, power, oil and gas, and automotive. ALL4 is a “best in class” company growing in personnel, culture, and environmental disciplines. Several highlights include:
- ALL4’s remote work force expands our footprint and creates a presence in Alabama, Colorado, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, and Vermont.
- ALL4 continues to expand its areas of expertise in continuous monitoring, air quality modeling, strategic permitting, and environmental monitoring data forensics.
- ALL4 celebrated 15 years in business in 2017 – read more about this milestone in Bill Straub’s blog "Turning 15!"
- For 10 consecutive years, ALL4 has been recognized as one of the 5,000 Fastest Growing Private Businesses in the U.S. by "Inc." earning the ‘10X Club’ distinction.
- ALL4 was named a 2017 Best Places to Work in PA in the small/medium-sized business category, making the list for the 9th consecutive year.
- ALL4’s Houston Office was awarded Houston's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, given a special recognition as an Elite Winner in the “Small Business Category”, and featured on Ron Klinger’s “Unleashed Radio Hour.”
- ALL4’s Atlanta Office was awarded Atlanta's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, served as sponsor for the community project at the awards gala for the Atlanta Community Food Bank, and was interviewed by Dana Barrett during her radio show.
2393 Kimberton Road, P.O. Box 299
Kimberton, PA 19442-0299
300 Chastain Center Blvd., Suite 395
Kennesaw, GA 30144
12946 Dairy Ashford Road, Suite 375
Sugar Land, TX 77478
Washington DC Office
13655 Dulles Technology Drive, Suite 230
Herndon, VA 20171
"Your environmental compliance is clearly our business."