NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 01, 2017
ProTexting, a New York based company, has introduced a powerful new feature that will make your SMS campaigns even more compelling. Clients can now include emojis in their text messaging campaigns. This is a way to instantly make messages friendlier, more accessible and in sync with today's generation who use emojis constantly in their daily communications.
Make Your SMS Pop With Emojis
Emojis have become an important part of how people, especially younger smartphone users, communicate. Using them in any SMS campaigns helps connect with people in an emotional way. Think about it. When promotional messages contain emojis, they look more like text messages from friends. Adding friendly, funny, and colorful emojis lets you speak the language of today's users of smartphones and other devices. We are one of the first to offer this exciting new possibility in SMS marketing.
The Benefits of Using Emojis in Your Messages
Regardless of whether you love emojis or think they're silly, the fact is that they're now a staple of text and chat communications. Here are some of the ways ProTexting clients can use this new capability.
- Speak using today's lingo, which combines visuals with text. Emojis make your messages more personal and engaging than using only text.
- Ask your audience to interact with you using emojis. A good example of this is Domino’s, where customers can order pizzas using emoji keywords. This makes it more fun for people to reply to your messages.
- Display emojis in your text-to-screen campaigns to make them more colorful and engaging.
- Create a text-to-win campaign that people enter by using emojis. This is another way to use emoji keywords to increase engagement.
- You can increase the response rates to your messaging campaigns dramatically by using emojis in your SMS.
Adding emojis to any SMS campaigns opens up some great opportunities to connect even more effectively with the audience. People can use emojis in whatever way is best suited to their businesses. Use your imagination, test different approaches and see for yourself how this new feature can take your SMS marketing to another level!