Outsourcing FNOL can dramatically reduce waste and improve productivity.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) November 20, 2017
Actec Systems' updated FNOL resource library is provided as a free resource to help organizations better understand emerging trends, technologies, and the impact of customized workflow and analytics on the industry. The comprehensive First Notice of Loss resource library now includes FNOL blogs, articles, videos, on demand webinars, resource links, and more.
Some examples of recent additions to the resource library include:
- Clarifying the Phases of a Car Insurance Claim to Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Risk of AOB Abuse High In Florida In Wake Of Hurricane Irma
- Hurricanes and Other Natural Disasters Substantially Increase FNOL (First Notice Of Loss) Volume
- Technology Expedites Claims During Catastrophic Events
- Tips To Improve the Claims Process and Retain Customers
- Ensuring Successful Claims Triaging
- Introduction To First Notice Of Loss Video
- What Is First Notice Of Loss And Why Is It Important To Both Policy Holders And Insurers?
Click Here to visit the updated Acted FNOL resource library.
Outsourced FNOL and absence reporting programs can positively impact organizations by reducing waste and improving productivity, resulting in an increased bottom line. To learn more about Actec’s First Notice of Loss (FNOL), custom intake solutions and customized absence reporting solutions visit Actec's website or contact Actec Systems at 770-916-6847.
Actec Systems is a leading provider of first notice of loss and absence management solutions, and other data intake solutions for the insurance industry. Actec is dedicated to providing solutions for commercial and personal insurance carriers, self-insured companies, third-party administrators, and managed care organizations. Actec's value-added solutions help clients control their costs, gather accurate and timely information, and work productively through the claims administration process. For more information, visit http://actec.com.