NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 02, 2017
Focused on reinventing organizations for growth, this half-day immersive conference empowers attendees to discover a new model to re-energize their organization’s strategy presented by top experts in the “next practices” that will drive internal innovation and growth. Speakers include:
- Mary Wadsworth Darby, senior director, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Americas
- Sylvia S. Ehrlich, SCRP, president, Intrepid Relocation International
- Hampton Dowling, managing partner, HCB Group LLC
- Juan Piacquadio, managing director, ON STRATEGY
- Melissa Sudano, director of Global Mobility, CA Technology
- Matt Alexander, founder/CTO, COGNETIK
- Robert Horsley, executive director, Fragomen
“Global companies are even more at risk to being ‘uberized’ in today’s disruptive markets. Losing key talent, customers and entire markets is a constant threat. This conference will give attendees insights into triumphing over the changing marketplace with new approaches to building customer centricity and market adaptability,” said Scott Hamilton, president & CEO, Executive Next Practices.
Schedule of events: Wed. Nov. 8, 2017, from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
11:30 a.m. — Check-in and Networking
12:00-1:00 p.m. — Hosted Lunch
1:00-5:00 p.m. — Program
Cost is $179 for general admission with RSVP or $249 after at the door. Free to ENP members. Click here to register or visit http://www.enpinstitute.com/events.
ABOUT The Executive Next Practices Institute
The Executive Next Practices Institute is an established organization (more than 190 forums since 2008) comprised of C-level and key functional leaders (CEO, COO, CFO, CMO, CIO, HR) who meet to review emerging trends and “first look” innovations in business and leadership strategies. Our highly interactive and collaborative sessions are held in a non-solicitation environment to encourage leaders to engage, create and build powerful business relationships.
Teri Sawyer, T&Co.