We are constantly working towards making work simpler for our customers and improving their satisfaction with our solutions. Dreamforce is the premier forum for us to showcase this progress.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) November 02, 2017
Avankia today announced the availability of new features and enhancements to its DBSync and TargetRecruit product lines at Dreamforce 2017.
Recent advancements to Avankia’s DBSync app provide the ability to easily connect to ERP, leading case management tools, as well as use APIs to adopt digitally connected operations. New features and enhancements added to TargetRecruit, a cutting-edge Workforce Management System built entirely on the Salesforce Platform, help engage contingent workforce effectively and brings visibility to all workforce management processes in a single platform.
New features and enhancements include:
- DBSync Cloud Workflow: New connectors for Jira, NetSuite, SkuVault, PocketAdvantage, ChabadOne, Swagger ReST API.
- DBSync Cloud Replication: Enhanced recover and test data management for Product to Test to Production data replication.
- TargetRecruit End-to-End Workforce Management System: Reduced cost-to-hire, shorter time-to-fill, enhanced productivity and increased visibility when engaging gig, temporary, freelance, contract and project-based workforce.
- TargetRecruit Supports the Mom Relaunch Initiative: Powering this exciting initiative, which helps moms get back to the workforce and enables companies to leverage this talent pool and meet their diversity goals.
- AccountingBook: New enhancements for small businesses and nonprofits to better run their accounting on Salesforce.
“We have been sponsoring Dreamforce for 3+ years now, and we are as excited this year to showcase the new features of our apps. We are constantly working towards making work simpler for our customers and improving their satisfaction with our solutions. Dreamforce is the premier forum for us to showcase this progress.” said Reena Gupta, Founder and CEO, Avankia.
Exhibiting at Dreamforce 2017
Avankia is a Bronze sponsor at Dreamforce 2017, the most inspiring technology event of the year and the world's largest gathering of Trailblazers. Avankia is exhibiting at booth 1939 in the Dreamforce Customer Success Expo, showcasing its apps (DBSync, TargetRecruit, AccountingBook) and the Mom Relaunch initiative.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
About Avankia Apps
Avankia specializes in technology implementation as well as application customization and development. Avankia is uniquely positioned to implement scalable, innovative, and efficient web-based enterprise solutions including its proprietary applications DBSync, TargetRecruit and AccountingBook.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with offices in Dublin, California and Bangalore, India.
- DBSync is a leading provider of data replication and application integration for the CRM, accounting, eCommerce, warehouse management, ERP systems, and databases. With easy to use pre-built templates and powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, DBSync enables users to easily link information between leading Cloud and On-premise applications. DBSync is recognised in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for iPaaS, Worldwide for two consequence years, 2016 and 2017. More information: http://www.mydbsync.com
- TargetRecruit is a highly innovative talent management platform with an ecosystem of customizable apps — that gives business operations the capabilities they need to be efficient and find and retain the best talent. Built on the Salesforce platform, TargetRecruit modernizes the entire staffing and workforce management processes. TargetRecruit is listed in the Inc. 5000 (2016) as well as Gartner’s Critical Capabilities Report (2017) and Market Guide for Service Procurement Solutions (2016). More information: http://www.targetrecruit.com
- Mom Relaunch is the initiative started by a group of moms with a vision to foster a society which is empowered by strong and self-sufficient women, who serve as role models for their children and help grow the economy. It is designed to train and help employ women who have taken a career break. Service offerings of Mom Relaunch to corporates include our unique Momplemenation services in HR operations & IT consulting services. More information: http://www.momrelaunch.com
Salesforce, Dreamforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
All trademarks owned by their respective companies.