Each week of November highlights a different destination with spectacular savings, while Black Friday itself will offer enormous discounts on Go Ahead’s most popular destination: Europe.
Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) November 01, 2017
Go Ahead Tours, which offers expertly crafted guided travel experiences with the perfect balance of group sightseeing and free time for individual adventures, announced its month-long Black Friday Travel Event today. Each week of November highlights a different destination with spectacular savings, while Black Friday itself will offer enormous discounts on Go Ahead’s most popular destination: Europe. Black Friday will also feature morning doorbusters, offering additional savings for the early bird deal-seekers. The promotion will wrap up with one last offer on Cyber Monday.
“With over half a century of helping people discover the world, we know that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it with local experts,” said Heidi Durflinger, President of Go Ahead Tours. “By extending our Black Friday promotion throughout the entire month of November, we are giving our customers access to the best savings for the destinations they want to visit, and allowing them ample time to plan and book the trip of a lifetime.”
The Black Friday Event Deals:
- Week 1: Exotic Escapes – Save $300 on tours to Africa, Asia and Australia (Valid: Wednesday, November 1–Monday, November 6)
- Week 2: Latin Locales – Save $300 on tours to Latin America (Valid: Tuesday, November 7–Monday, November 13)
- Week 3: Backyard Bargains – Save $300 on North American tours (Valid: Tuesday, November 14–Monday, November 20)
- Black Friday: You’re Up, Europe – Save up to $600 on European tours (Valid: Friday, November 24–Sunday, November 26)
- Morning Doorbusters – Get $75 towards an excursion or $125 off a tour extension (Valid: Black Friday ONLY, 6AM–10AM)
- Cyber Monday: Miss out on the Black Friday Event? Travelers can still save up to $650 on all tours when they book online at https://www.goaheadtours.com
“The desire to travel consistently earns a spot on the list of the top resolutions for the New Year. So, taking advantage of our best prices of the year, whether as a gift to yourself or for a tour to enjoy with loved ones, is a great opportunity to ensure that this a resolution you will follow through on,”said Durflinger.
For booking and additional tour information, go to https://www.goaheadtours.com/black-friday-travel-deals-2017 or call 1.800.590.1170.
About Go Ahead Tours:
Go Ahead offers more than 175 high-quality guided tours across all seven continents to curious adventurers who are looking to learn more about the world and themselves. With the perfect balance of expertly planned sightseeing and free time to explore personal interests, Go Ahead trips give an in-depth look into a destination's culture—all with the ease of experienced planners working behind the scenes. As a proud part of EF Education First, Go Ahead draws on more than 50 years of expertise to continue to add meaningful travel experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date.