Designed when a customer required vibration damping in a high temp environment, this is the only cushioned U-bolt on the market that services temps from -65° to 340°F.
CANTON, Mich. (PRWEB) November 08, 2017
ZSi-Foster announces a new cushioned U-bolt with the widest temperature range on the market, a carbon steel beam clamp that supports up to 400 pounds, and an adjustable bracket for variably spaced metal or wood studs.
Extreme Temp Cushioned U-Bolt: Designed when a customer required vibration damping in a high temp environment, this is the only cushioned U-bolt on the market that services temps from -65° to 340°F
- Made in USA
- Vibration absorption and isolation
- Even load distribution to prevent pipe damage
- HB flame rating and UV resistant for indoor or outdoor use
- Boiler rooms, Marine applications, Commercial kitchens, Metal cleaning, and more
Silver Claw Carbon Steel Beam Clamp: Supports up to 400 pounds!
- UL, NFPA, FM, and MSS approved
- Carbon Steel avoids hydrogen embrittlement
- Open back for easy inspection and adjustment
- Extruded rod hole captures more threads
- HVAC/R, Fire Protection/Sprinkler Systems, Electrical, Plumbing, and more
Z-Bracket: Use on metal or wood studs, adjusts for a wide variety of stud spacing!
- U.S. UL listed for wood or metal studs
- From 11” to 26” stud centers
- Boxes 1-1/2” to 2-1/8” deep
- Wet or dry applications
- HVAC/R, Fire Protection, Electrical, and more
To order, contact your distributor or go to zsi-foster.com. To become a distributor, please call us at (800) 323-7053.
ZSi-Foster produces clamps, couplers, strut and support products in Canton, Michigan, Springfield, Missouri, and La Mirada, California. We service commercial and government customers worldwide.