"We built Sales Athlete for tech-savvy sales teams who want all the benefits of advanced content tracking without the headache of juggling multiple apps and data silos." -Data Dwell CEO, Olafur Thorkelsson
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) November 03, 2017
Data Dwell (https://datadwell.com/) today announced it has launched Sales Athlete on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to drive sales content, prospect sharing, stakeholder tracking and advanced content analytics accessible directly in Salesforce.
Built exclusively on the Salesforce Platform, Sales Athlete is currently available on the AppExchange at appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EorcyUAB
CLONE THE BEST SALES REP
Sales Athlete brings content management plus sales enablement directly into Salesforce and delivers a unified content experience for sales, marketing, operations and executives.
Despite inefficiencies, 47% of enterprise marketers plan to increase their content marketing budgets in the next 12 months, according to the B2B Enterprise Content Marketing 2016 Report. It has now become enterprise-critical to measure effectiveness and track ROI via advanced content analytics, both for sales-specific and marketing content.
Marketing can now match sales content directly into the relevant Salesforce opportunity stage, while offering in-app prospect sharing, real-time tracking, advanced content analytics and executive reporting, all inside Salesforce.
ALIGN AT THE SOURCE
Data Dwell believes true sales and marketing alignment must happen directly in the CRM, and is committed to building tools to accelerate this shift. Sales Athlete creates alignment at every stage of the Salesforce lifecycle:
● Deliver the goods. Marketing pushes content directly to opportunity stages, eliminating “black market” sales content or outdated collateral.
● Share like a fox. Sales sends content directly to prospects removing app sprawl caused by using third-party content boxes and external email tools. Sales intelligence helps reps focus on sharing the most relevant content, quickly.
● Tracking. Marketing tracks content success in real-time. Sales tracks real-time prospect activity, including incognito stakeholders, directly in their Data Dwell dashboard as well as in the contact record.
● Close the deal. With immediate feedback on prospects’ digital body language, sales quickly converts leads to sales vis-a-vis “designed synchronicity.”
● Go pro. Marketing now leverages this real-time content data to evolve content quickly, and design relevant content based on real-time data. Also, marketing reviews what content works, and when, then repositions sales content in the ideal opportunity stages, effectively “cloning” the best sales rep.
ADVANCING THE SALES STACK TOWARDS ELEGANT SIMPLICITY
After the rush wears off from implementing an external martech and sales stack, teams quickly discover the challenges of app sprawl. Marketing and sales operations teams find the added software bloat isn’t worth the hassle in the long-term, as executive reporting becomes time-intensive and operations teams bear the brunt of data-driven programs.
Sales Athlete solves organizational friction in clear ways:
● Executive data transparency. With Sales Athlete, all user data originates and advances in Salesforce, and our out-of-the box reports give transparency to real-time sales operations, reducing static reporting that is already outdated by the time it hits the executive’s inbox.
● Create stickiness. Sales Athlete is a key shortcut for sales operations. Sales operations teams and Salesforce admins can deliver a sales enablement tool that reps want to use. The real-time analytics drive “stickiness,” creating long-term engagement.
● Advanced content analytics. In-depth PDF and document consumption analytics, incognito stakeholder tracking and digital body language provide marketing with actual, real-time content feedback. Marketing ROI is delivered when content consumption trends show leading indicators of actual sales. While other apps promise ROI analytics, marketers are required to data whisper and develop these reports manually. Our out-of-the box reports streamline data-driven marketing programs and automate ROI reporting.
● Train new hires. Training new hires is a breeze with content placed where, and when, it’s needed. Ramping up in sales product proficiency is easier with instant feedback vis-a-vis consumption analytics.
ENTERPRISE CUSTOMER MAREL ON DATA DWELL
Marel Marketing Technology Manager, Bjorgvin Brynjolfsson, describes their ongoing partnership, "Data Dwell is our trusted partner, and has provided best-in-class customer success during our entire engagement. As we grow, and our product requests expand, Data Dwell consistently rises to top notch service."
OUR COFOUNDER ON SALES ATHLETE
Olafur Thorkelsson, Data Dwell’s Chief Executive Officer, is thrilled to be an ISV partner of Salesforce, “Data Dwell’s core mission is to drive efficiency and acceleration for revenue-centric teams, and Sales Athlete delivers sales, marketing and operations alignment inside Salesforce. We see the Salesforce Platform as the CRM of choice for nimble, tech-forward enterprises, and we built Sales Athlete for tech-savvy sales teams who want all the benefits of advanced content tracking without the headache of juggling multiple apps and data silos.”
ABOUT DATA DWELL
Data Dwell exists at the nexus of marketing acceleration and sales empowerment. We believe true sales + marketing alignment demands a shift towards the CRM as the central nervous system for workflows and analytics. Data Dwell delivers Salesforce-centric sales enablement and content management tools for high-performance teams.
Customer success is our DNA--ask our customers. We do more than simply build software; Data Dwell has succeeded in partnership with our clients. We stay connected to our clients for every phase of the customer journey: trial, implementation, optimization, iteration.
COMMMENTS ON THE NEWS
“Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Data Dwell provides customers with an exciting new way to align and accelerate Sales and Marketing teams.”
ABOUT SALESFORCE APPEXCHANGE
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Become a fan of Data Dwell: https://www.facebook.com/datadwell/
● Follow Data Dwell on Twitter: https://twitter.com/data_dwell
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.