“With HAPPENLY’s plans of integrating ticketing and other services, we have the potential to be a massive new social media platform unlike anything presently in existence,” said Liveseen, Inc. CEO Mostafa Sorkhabi.
PALO ALTO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 07, 2017
Liveseen, Inc. announced today the launch of its new app HAPPENLY that revolutionizes social media by allowing its users to share and view other real-life experiences instantly with people around the world. The easy-to-use, location-based platform transforms social networking by integrating features which help people discover, share and explore their local area as well as worldwide. Users can capture, explore and organize places while also finding friends, meeting new people and sharing content with friends. Users can post a message into an existing location to share their thoughts, opinions and suggestions. HAPPENLY locations are based on GPS coordinates and aren’t limited to a street address.
“We created HAPPENLY to help people instantly connect and more easily interact with others and their environment based on their location – no matter where in the world they are located,” said Liveseen, Inc. CEO Mostafa Sorkhabi. “HAPPENLY provides users with a real-time connection. Its features are highly engaging and incredibly useful. Users can not only learn about live events happening around them, but also use HAPPENLY to go to the event, purchase tickets and merchandise. We’ve created a fresh, unique and more useful take on the traditional smartphone map,” stated Sorkhabi.
HAPPENLY works by consistently establishing a dynamic radius around the user’s location. It then intuitively moves with them to provide content and data in the form of photos and videos, as well as social content, local deals, restaurant specials or even tickets. Users receive content from other HAPPENLY users, businesses, places or events as they physically move to a different location.
HAPPENLY users will benefit from features such as:
- Utilizing the camera’s geotagging feature to take a photo or video that can be posted for the world to see in just seconds, while also posting comments, reviewing locations, giving helpful tips, asking questions and more.
- Seamless integration with Uber and Yelp.
- Sophisticated search and map functionalities allow users to quickly find the right places or location, while also revealing where they and those they follow are or have been previously.
- Live Map with Yelp and Uber integration allows users to coordinate activities with friends in real-time.
- Users can maintain their privacy by having complete control over who can view their places and content.
“With HAPPENLY’s plans of integrating ticketing and other services, we have the potential to be a massive new social media platform unlike anything presently in existence,” concluded Sorkhabi.