NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 07, 2017
Cynopsis Media, the industry's first-read and most trusted brand, announced a slate of offerings to benefit media professionals during the busy Upfront and NewFronts season. Resources include a select array of strategic opportunities for the television industry to help marketers and sellers successfully deliver messaging to brands as well as media buyers & planners.
Upfront and NewFronts offerings for the 2018-19 season include:
- Regular Sponsored Highlights in Daily eNewsletters
- Weekly Event Wrap-Ups, publishing every Monday morning during Upfront Season
- “Backstage at the Upfronts” eReports, publishing at 6pm
- “Upfront With” Special Reports: deep dives into one network’s Upfront positioning
- Ad Vertical Previews, covering Pharma, Tech/Telecom, Beverage, QSR and more
- Custom Email Packages
- Lead-Gen Packages including downloadable Upfront Schedules and Upfront/NewFronts Ecosystem Guide
- Dedicated web section including additional news, press releases and photos
Subscribe for free to our “must-read” early morning eNewsletters in the Television, Media and Sports industries. Every business day by 5:30am, you’ll receive the news needed to start your workday. In addition, subscribers will receive access to the Upfront and NewFronts eReports, highlights and news.
Inventory is limited and advertising space sells out every year. For additional information or to secure your spots, contact VP of Sales and Marketing Mike Farina at email@example.com. For questions regarding content or to list your event on the schedule, contact Cynopsis Editorial Director Lynn Leahey at Lynn@cynopsis.com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis Media is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.