NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 08, 2017
Wealth-X, the leading provider of wealth intelligence and insight, today announced a significant expansion of its global database of curated dossiers on the world’s wealthiest individuals. This data expansion has resulted in the net addition of more than 18,000 ultra high net worth (UHNW) records to the Wealth-X Database, increasing the company’s collection by more than 15%.
The Wealth-X Database now includes information on insider shareholders of public companies from around the world, as well as a sizable volume of additional content on philanthropic donors in the United States and their private foundations. Through this new intelligence, Wealth-X has enhanced its dataset by more than:
- 11,000 new records of previously unknown UHNW individuals from around the world searchable in the Wealth-X Database
- 14,000 new Known Associates, Family Members and Service Providers identified as “Likely UHNW” individuals added to existing dossiers
- 2,700 new private foundations (with total philanthropic assets exceeding $25.5 billion) added to existing Wealth-X dossiers, plus associated data regarding their assets, annual giving totals and contact information
- 1,100 additional Service Providers including private foundation attorneys, auditors, management & fundraising staff
- 1,000 re-categorized dossiers on individuals previously thought to be high net worth (HNW) as “Likely UHNW” individuals
- 12,000 pre-existing UHNW dossiers with newly sourced content including career history, dates of birth, contact information and other key data points
With more than 150,000 unique records, the Wealth-X Database is the world’s largest collection of hand-curated dossiers on wealthy individuals from around the globe. This content expansion is one of several development initiatives, intended to further enhance Wealth-X Data across a variety of categories, including geography, biographical information, known associates, hobbies, passions, interests, and more.
Learn more about Wealth-X Database access
The global leader in wealth information and insight, Wealth-X partners with leading prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher-education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance. Wealth-X boasts the world’s most extensive collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra-wealthy and produces unparalleled high net worth market research. Founded in 2010, with more than 150 staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients to provide unique data, analysis, and counsel to drive business success. Visit http://www.wealthx.com for more information.