CUPERTINO, Calif. (PRWEB) November 14, 2017
Fans of the guitar learning app CoachGuitar can now head to the App Store and download version 5.0, which is now compatible with iOS 11 (64-bit devices). The app, which has been downloaded more than 6 million times, remains compatible with iOS 8 and above.
CoachGuitar is the world’s most popular guitar learning app, which has earned more than 15,000 5-star reviews from users in over 140 countries, and across all skill levels: from absolute beginners who are picking up a guitar for the first time, to garage band heroes, to professional and performing musicians who want to improve their craft. Key features include:
- More than 600 titles, from chart-topping hits to classic favorites from artists like Queen, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, the Eagles, the
Beatles, and more. Back tracking with voice is also available.
- All lessons are created by professional music teachers, who have applied their methods in music schools with thousands of
- High-definition video lessons — with very helpful slow motion and loop options — that provide detailed, step-by-step instruction
that focuses on learning and playing, instead of music theory.
- An animated color-coded fret board that rapidly speeds-up the learning process, while making the experience fun and rewarding.
- Right and left-handed views.
- Structure and chord diagrams for all songs, along with guitar tabs.
- An innovative guitar tuner with more than 80 tuning options.
To help ensure that guitarists can follow along seamlessly, videos include simultaneous neck, close-up and full colour-coded fretboard views that update in real-time, along with an arrow indicating the strum direction direction. The color-coding displays the correct fingering, which makes CoachGuitar an exceptional tool for teaching correct technique to beginners, while also allowing more experienced players to hone their fretboard dexterity.
“We’re very proud that CoachGuitar has now been download over 6 million times” commented Manomaya SA’s CEO Boris Douarre. “Being able to help guitarists around the world learn their favorite songs and share the passion that we have for all styles of guitar playing is a goal that brings us great pleasure to deliver.”
CoachGuitar is offered in 11 languages from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/coach-guitar-chords-tuner-tabs/id405338085 and from Google Plays at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coach.guitar.android.app. There is no cost to download the app.For additional app details, including access to a searchable catalog of titles, visit https://coachguitar.com.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Manomaya SAS at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Manomaya SAS
Manomaya is a publisher of digital music learning applications since 2012 based in Paris. They created CoachGuitar, a unique and innovative way of learning guitar with a method based on colors. With a strong background in video and mobile development, these music lovers collaborate now with professional music teachers, to bring to their users a very high quality service.
View the full Press Release in the appshout! Newsroom at: https://appshout.d.pr/aVv27z