Your entire series is masterful! And matching the activities to the cultures of each kid shows insight, which can only come from that intuitive place. Your work is awesome!
Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) November 17, 2017
• Why An Evergreen World For Children Today?
Evergreen values, lasting not trendy. The values that are in the Lae Lae collection are as true today as they were yesterday and will be tomorrow. They come with what all children need...love and support. Lae Lae is a real little girl (not a cartoon character with human characteristics) growing up in a high tech world but still holding on to traditional values.
Today's constant bombardment of everyday bad news is a harsh place for children. Little children need to grow up in a happy and caring world. It has been proven that the first six years of a child's life are the most formative in developing his or her positive attitude, strong life skills and sense of self confidence. Welcome To Lae Lae's World - A World Of Hugs And Smiles.
Who Is Producing The Book Collection?
Laurenn Prater Barker, lifetime artist and writer with more than 30 years of working with children with her advocacy and expressive arts training skills is the book publisher. She is working in conjunction with an advisory group of educators and child development specialists from many cultures and different age groups and with focus groups of parents, grandparents and caregivers to develop a book collection that focuses on issues important to children, families and the world today in very positive ways.
What Values Do The Books Teach?
- Love and kindness for animals
- Kindness and tolerance toward those who are different or less fortunate
- Respect for people from other cultures
- Respect and caring for all ages
- Enjoyment of a healthy diet and an active life
What Do The Books Include?
- 40 pages
- Content suitable for 2 to 6 year old children to enjoy according to their ages
- A short story suitable for reading along to first reader
- A story telling section to encourage creative thinking
- Games and activities
- Parent's or caregiver's notes
- Fun facts about the book's subject
- Games and activities for children ages 2 - 6
What Awards Did The Collection Win?
The collection has won a Parent's Choice Award and one book was singled out as the top book in children's education by Literary Excellence Inc. for it's high quality design, writing and overall market appeal. This is an international award and submissions were received from around the world.
Where Can The Lae Lae Collection Be Found?
The books are on Amazon and on the collection website http//:http://www.laelae.com
Visit Lae Lae's World For A Positive Evergreen Child's Learning Experience!