CHICAGO (PRWEB) November 16, 2017
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2017 Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Software Grid® report to help businesses make the best infrastructure as a service (IaaS) technology buying decision. Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Managed Cloud were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Netrepid and Green Cloud Technologies were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. DigitalOcean earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while AmazonS3 earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid® leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Intuitive and easy deployment - According to user reviews, easy and swift deployment from backend to the front-facing page ensures high satisfaction amongst users. User reviews also noted that they rely on platforms that are secure and stable.
- Inconsistencies in billing - While many IaaS platforms are pay-as-you-go, many user reviews stated dissatisfaction with confusing billing structures. This might suggest that platforms with straight-forward, digestible, and reasonable pricing plans are likely to gain an edge over competitors.
- In need of an expert - Many users noted that an IaaS platform is best used when paired with employees that demonstrate technical knowledge and expertise. While IaaS platforms are, ideally, easy-to-use, it is likely that a fair amount of know-how is required.
About the Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Grid® report:
- The report is based on more than 510 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 59 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid®.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages more than 270,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, nearly one million people visit G2 Crowd’s site to gain unique insights. Co-founded by the founder and former executives of SaaS leaders like BigMachines (acquired by Oracle) and SteelBrick (acquired by Salesforce) and backed by more than $45 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.