MENLO PARK, Calif. (PRWEB) November 16, 2017
WeVideo, makers of the cloud-based video editing platform choice of more than 22 million account holders, today announced a new offering, WeVideo Business. WeVideo Business provides businesses of any size with the tools to quickly and easily create, collaborate and share engaging, professional-quality videos for marketing, social media, customer support, training and more. Through Cyber Monday, November 27th, WeVideo is offering a special early adopter discount that gives businesses 40% off the already low regular annual subscription price.
WeVideo Business provides an expansive palette of creative tools including: video editing, motion titles and graphics, green screen, special effects, screencasting, speed control and more. Users can freely mix and match more than 600 audio, video, and graphics media formats with supported video resolutions up to a stunning 4K. Exclusive WeVideo JumpStart™ technology lets user start editing immediately without waiting for video to upload to the Cloud. Most important, WeVideo is easy-to-use and cost-effective, enabling anyone to create high-quality business videos from anywhere in just minutes.
In addition, WeVideo Business provides numerous features and enhancements designed to encourage business success. These include:
- Unlimited video publishing at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Unlimited cloud storage shared by all team members
- Business and project templates to help establish a distinctive look and feel for video content. Companies and team members can create and reuse their own templates to dramatically streamline future projects while ensuring that branding and look are always consistent and of the highest quality.
- An exclusive package of professionally-designed, business-oriented animated motion titles and graphics, along with dozens of themed motion titles and special seasonal packs
- WeVideo’s largest library of royalty-free music
- Secure collaboration and sharing tools to support teams, departments, business lines and even third-party contributors located anywhere in the world
- Sophisticated account administration and management tools to control account access, privacy, and publishing authority
- Account access for editing, collaboration and sharing from almost any mobile device or computer, anywhere
- Expanded social marketing and sharing options meant for business
- Controls including flexible frame rates and sizes to ensure that videos are the best quality and optimized for their destinations
WeVideo is entirely browser-based so there is no software to install and it is always up-to-date with the latest features. Since all the heavy computer processing demands of video editing are handled in the Cloud, every user gets the benefit of a world-class editing workstation, anytime, anywhere. WeVideo works on virtually any Apple, Windows or Google Chromebook system. WeVideo projects can be accessed anywhere, at any time, on any device. Finished projects can be streamed from the web, shared online, posted to social media, or saved offline for viewing on TVs, projectors and other devices.
WeVideo CEO Krishna Menon said, “Video is by far the most effective form of communication for business, but production at the volume and quality needed is tricky. Businesses have been caught between budget-breaking, time-consuming services or making do with solutions intended for consumers that don’t account for business needs. WeVideo is already used by thousands of businesses, from local shops and online storefronts to some of the world’s biggest brands. With the launch of WeVideo Business, we are dramatically increasing our commitment to delivering the additional tools and resources businesses need. In the future, we’ll continue to add more great features and capabilities to help businesses fully leverage all that video can offer.”
The WeVideo Business plan includes a team license with three full, connected seats and starts at just $19.99/month when purchased as an annual subscription (and only $11.99/month if ordered by November 27th). Any number of additional seats can be added to the team license at anytime for $9.99/month each. WeVideo also offers flexible monthly plans. Get more details here.
WeVideo is a powerful, easy to use, cloud-based collaborative video creation platform. With nearly 22 million accounts created to date, WeVideo is the first choice of consumers, businesses, educators, and students, as well as providing the video backbone for many third-party media solutions. WeVideo is a Google for Education partner and is the exclusive digital storytelling solution for Google’s Education Creative Bundle for Chromebooks. WeVideo is also a Microsoft Education Partner. Anyone can access WeVideo, from any computer or device at school, home, work, or on the go to capture, edit, view and share videos with secure storage of their content in the Cloud. For more information about WeVideo visit http://www.wevideo.com, follow us on Twitter at @wevideo or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/wevideo/
For media inquiries, contact evan(at)wevideo.com