(PRWEB) November 22, 2017
MarijuanaDoctors.com is proud to sponsor the first ever Clinical Research Industry Leaders Conference for Medical Cannabis Clinical Research, hosted by Affinity Bio Partners and Affinity BioCeuticals. The symposium will promote the education of medicinal marijuana and encourage professionals to open up a discussion about this imperative, steadily growing aspect of the medical field.
Set for December 8, 2017, at the Sofitel Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA, the event will allow attendees to interact with leaders in the cannabis industry and learn about topics such as:
- Clinical research organizations
- Academic universities
- Patient advocacy firms
- Biotech organizations
- Uses for patients and athletes
- Technology service providers
- Scientific development
- Challenges and legal hurdles for the industry
- Improving patient access and outcomes
- Identifying the therapeutic situations where medical cannabis-based treatments would be appropriate
Affinity BioCeuticals and Affinity Bio Partners CEO Christina DiArcangelo Puller expanded on the intended purpose of the event.
“This Symposium is designed to promote Medical Cannabis Education and empower medical professionals to step out of the ‘Green Closet’ and step into Medical Cannabis Clinical Research,” she said. “It is with great importance to ensure that the levels of education and professionalism are raised in the ever-evolving medical cannabis industry.”
Many speakers are scheduled to discuss a wide range of topics during the symposium, including:
- Christina DiArcangelo Puller: CEO, Affinity BioCeuticals and Affinity Bio Partners
- Jack Minster: Vice President of Sales, DSG
- Elliot V. Hersh: DMD, MS, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Richard C. Kaufman: CSO, NanoSphere Health Sciences
- Joseph T. Kelly, III: Esq., Offit Kurman
- William Gannon: MD, MBA, CMO, Affinity BioCeuticals’
The Bigger Picture
MarijuanaDoctors.com is proud to be one of the industry leaders that can contribute to the growth of the medical cannabis field. By sponsoring events like these, we’re able to spread the word about the medicinal powers of marijuana and educate those who either don’t know or have a skewed view of the medicine.
In addition to spreading knowledge, we’re able to connect medical professionals who are passionate about learning more about marijuana’s abilities by discussing the topic together. If you’re interested in purchasing a ticket, the cost is now $425.
If you have questions about the event, contact Affinity Bio Partners by calling (610) 933-6578 or emailing email@example.com. You should also use this email address to get the details about becoming a sponsor of this symposium.
Join MarijuanaDoctors.com and others in supporting this event and spreading the word about the healing powers of medicinal cannabis!