48 Hours of Prayer is a unique and powerful experience” Dr. Bonadie said. “There is nothing like starting off your new year with dedicated prayer for the issues that we are facing - whether its getting over your past or claiming your future. It’s healing for the soul.
Brooklyn, New York (PRWEB) November 27, 2017
48 Hours of Prayer – the internationally acclaimed two-day prayer conference hosted by author and pastor Dr. Peter Bonadie – will host all services at the famous Kings Theatre in Brooklyn, NY, attracting an estimated 10,000 people to the event on January 12 – January 14, 2018.
“48 Hours of Prayer is a unique and powerful experience” Dr. Bonadie said. “There is nothing like starting off your new year with dedicated prayer for the issues that we are facing - whether its getting over your past or claiming your future. It’s healing for the soul.”
Due to the overwhelming attendance at the 2017 edition of 48 Hours of Prayer with over 3,000 people attending the event, The Kings Theatre was selected for all services in 2018. Our theme for 2018 is Cancer Free - we will pray for 1,000 cancer patients at the event.
The 2018 speaker line-up include:
- Dr. Peter Bonadie - author and pastor of the 1,000 member church, Kingdom Life Ministries International;
- Dr. Cindy Trimm - best selling author, sought-after empowerment specialist, revolutionary thinker, and transformational leader;
- Apostle John Eckhardt - best selling author and pastor of the 4,000 member Crusader Church in Chicago, Illonois;
- Rev. Xola Nzo - South Africa’s preaching machine and senior pastor of Change Bible Church
in Katlehong, South Africa;
- Pastor Randy Thurman - Founder of Living Word Church in Niagara Falls; International Evangelist having ministered in 16 Countries around the world
To Register visit our website - http://www.48hoursofprayer.com
About 48 Hours of Prayer - Since its inception in 2005, 48 Hours of Prayer has been a meeting place for diverse audiences from Brooklyn, New York to Mumbai, India and has reached nearly 1 million people. Visit 48HoursOfPrayer.com to register, more information and updates. Stay connected via Twitter by following @DrPeterBonadie, on facebook @DrPeterBonadie, on Instagram @KLMINY.