GuideMe for Box helps drive this strategic initiative by personalizing training with on-demand task based mentoring to drive rapid adoption of the Box solution and increased utilization on mobile devices.
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. (PRWEB) November 29, 2017
AetherPal, a leader in Mobile Support Management (MSM), today announced that it has joined the Box Technology Partner Program. AetherPal’s GuideMe for Box drives rapid mobile user adoption and productivity using Box’s cloud content management platform.
Designed with a mobile-first business in mind, GuideMe for Box serves as a virtual coach making user learning, adoption and usage of Box effortless. GuideMe for Box provides instructional in-app walk-throughs, guiding users through completing common workflows and tasks within the Box application.
“As businesses increasingly drive digital transformation, they are focused on providing users with secure access to content anytime, anywhere and from any device, creating a more productive, connected workforce. GuideMe for Box helps drive this strategic initiative by personalizing training with on-demand task based mentoring to drive rapid adoption of the Box solution and increased utilization on mobile devices,” said Charlie Grieco, VP Business Development, AetherPal. "We are committed to empowering our customers to efficiently scale their training and support to drive the transformation of their businesses.”
AetherPal’s GuideMe for Box Solution
GuideMe for Box provides step-by-step guidance to help users work efﬁciently and successfully whenever needed. All three components of the GuideMe solution accelerate the adoption of Box on mobile, reduce training time and costs while increasing user productivity.
- Guides walk users through completing tasks on their devices step-by-step, instruction-by-instruction, screenshot-by-screenshot – effectively training the user to complete the tasks on their mobile devices.
- LiveGuides interactively walk the user through completing a task live on the device, through apps with audible directions, real-time context sensitive screen overlays, and step veriﬁcation or error correction.
- GuideStudio offers a visual creation environment for App Developers, IT, and Help Desks to quickly and easily create Guides and LiveGuides, often in under 10 minutes. App developers easily increase app satisfaction and usage for each new version with GuideMe.
AetherPal helps enterprises drive app adoption and usage through mobile task-based tutorials and keep their apps running through remote support and self-service, so that enterprises can efficiently and reliably scale their businesses on mobile.
AetherPal’s patented Mobile Support Management (MSM) software includes:
- GuideMe, ensures enterprises provide on-demand training to end users to drive app adoption, utilization, and minimize downtime through mobile task-based app tutorials to guide users through mobile workflows and complete their critical business tasks, as well as GuideStudio, which enables Help Desks, IT, and App Developers to quickly and easily create tutorials.
- Remote Support, helps IT departments securely connect to remote devices in the field to efficiently diagnose, remediate, and support apps and devices to increase uptime, productivity, app adoption, and utilization, while reducing downtime, device returns, and service calls.
AetherPal customers deploy MSM software on more than 45 million mobile devices helping mobilize their business processes while reducing training and support costs.
AetherPal is backed by New Venture Partners and PJC.
For more information, visit http://www.aetherpal.com.